Week 15

lichtie23

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Another wasted season in the history of the Falcons. This one really hurts though. Players like Calais Campbell are certainly not getting any younger.

Falcons feel like one of the franchises like Chargers that are happy making money and never challenging. And yet Arthur Blank seems otherwise. I'd move on from Arthur Smith as HC and look at the Detroit OC possibly. We aren't making the playoffs so use some picks, including the extra Jackson ville pick to move up and pick up a QB. Or maybe offer Bears something for theirs.

1 minute ago, Gogs Grog said:

Falcons feel like one of the franchises like Chargers that are happy making money and never challenging. And yet Arthur Blank seems otherwise. I'd move on from Arthur Smith as HC and look at the Detroit OC possibly. We aren't making the playoffs so use some picks, including the extra Jackson ville pick to move up and pick up a QB. Or maybe offer Bears something for theirs.

I don't doubt Fields is a better QB than Ridder but not sure he is the franchise quarter back you'd be looking for?

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Is the RedZone feed garbage tonight or is my Sky signal acting up? 

It's been breaking up/ stuttering with me too.

Edited by jagfox

Just now, jagfox said:

It's been breaking up/ stuttering with me too.

Cheers. It's been pretty windy at times in Edinburgh so I assumed it was that but it's died down now and it still breaks up every now and then. 

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Cheers. It's been pretty windy at times in Edinburgh so I assumed it was that but it's died down now and it still breaks up every now and then. 

Been the same here, in Glasgow. Even though calm now. Just a pishy feed then 😂