Week 15

lichtie23

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Cheers. It's been pretty windy at times in Edinburgh so I assumed it was that but it's died down now and it still breaks up every now and then. 

I've got cable and it's been doing the same for me, so it's definitely not the weather. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

Falcons feel like one of the franchises like Chargers that are happy making money and never challenging. And yet Arthur Blank seems otherwise. I'd move on from Arthur Smith as HC and look at the Detroit OC possibly. We aren't making the playoffs so use some picks, including the extra Jackson ville pick to move up and pick up a QB. Or maybe offer Bears something for theirs.

It’s the fact we aren’t a complete basket case top to bottom which is so frustrating. Our defense has been very good and our offensive skill players are young and very promising. You can’t really fault the GM either he’s pissing fairly accurately with the cock he’s been given. We are a head coach and an average passing QB away from strolling the NFC south.

A huge offseason coming up. The draft looks the more enticing option for a QB. Rarely is a class this deep and I would love Jayden Daniels.

1 hour ago, Gogs Grog said:

Bye bye Ridder. Awful int that cost the game. If your the D you would be raging at that.

Honestly think you are favourites to move for Fields in the off-season. 

You have quire a few picks from Calvin Ridley trade and your Head Coach for love Fields.

I'd still like to keep him, but think if we have top pick, will go for a QB (probably Caleb Williams).

21-3 Buffalo at HT, all 3 Bills TDs have come on drives where Dallas commited a personal foul (roughing the passer, roughing the punter, defenceless receiver). 

James Cook having the game of his career so far. Allen only has about 73 yards passing, it's all in the run game which is the opposite of the last few years. 

Defence missing about 5 starters playing lights out against the Cowboys offence. 

As it is the Buffalo Bills it will no doubt - at best - come down to defending a hail Mary on the last play but can't argue with the first half at all. 

Edited by Fuctifano

James Cook is playing like God tonight, he's been freed since the OC change. 

As at end of last drive Dallas have 92 yards and Cook has 221.

Being pernickety the Bills D has dropped 3 picks so it's only a 9.5/10 performance 😉 

Edited by Fuctifano