Week 15

lichtie23

Looking at the Bills and Dolphins next two games, there’s a chance the matchup in Week 18 could be a shootout for 1st.

I think the NFC should donate a couple of the wildcard spots to the AFC this season out of fairness.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backups in for Buffalo after Dak picked off. Most comfortable win over a contender I can remember in a long time. 

Still need to win the next 2 vs Chargers (a) and NE (h) to set up a week 18 game in Miami that could be for the division if the Dolphins drop one of their next two games but winning out would almost certainly make the playoffs. 

48 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Backups in for Buffalo after Dak picked off. Most comfortable win over a contender I can remember in a long time. 

Still need to win the next 2 vs Chargers (a) and NE (h) to set up a week 18 game in Miami that could be for the division if the Dolphins drop one of their next two games but winning out would almost certainly make the playoffs. 

Bills have a Bye next week 😀

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

The AFCSouth  just got very interesting after last night. 

For some! That's the Titans officially out of the race. 

Also for someone who usually goes ba's oot against the Texans, Henry produced this stat last night...

Just a poor season for us. I have a bit more positivity about what Levis can do next term. I would like to keep Henry and D'Hop, but understand they might be away.