Toon v Rock bottom Clyde

We should have had this won by halftime but did not really push on in the 2nd half. Could not really remwember how Clyde scored it was a deflected shot that looped over our keeper. It was McCarthys 2nd game in about a month but has came back ok , we did not have Ritchie today who can make a differance to us as well. We were also without Jason Brown who tends to drive the team on, Scott Ross & Danny Strachan had been ill so did not start so we had 3 subs on the bench. Disapointed we did not keep going but credit to Clyde for trying ti get something from the game late on

17 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I think McCall is just playing everyone just to see them in proper game, not that hexwill

learn anything he won’t already know. Might be easier to move on one of the 11 diddies to WOSL etc if they are at least seen to be starting a game from time to time. 
Much as I get the not get detached opinion as far as I’m concerned we are getting nothing in next 3 games and therefore not getting upset about it as I normally would. 
I’ll leave that to next month or two if we are still losing when McCall has his new players in, which they say he is confident of getting.

January just can’t come quickly enough and I’m sure McCall feels the same way!

Where are these players coming from?

45 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

They will if we offer a transfer fee, like has been the case for ever. 

Virtually every club at this level is constantly struggling to keep their heads above water financially. Maybe Clyde are the exception to the rule.