Rovers v Lichties - 30 Dec, 2023

2 minutes ago, stirlingrover said:

Not taking anything away from his goal, and I applauded it at the match, but does anyone know how Ali Adams was allowed on the pitch wearing the wrong squad number? His squad number is 21 and he was wearing number 34 with no name on his back, both a breach of SPFL rules.

Would you prefer he wore his goalie kit?

6 minutes ago, stirlingrover said:

Not taking anything away from his goal, and I applauded it at the match, but does anyone know how Ali Adams was allowed on the pitch wearing the wrong squad number? His squad number is 21 and he was wearing number 34 with no name on his back, both a breach of SPFL rules.

You are allowed to change shirt numbers as long as the referee is told. If the referee wasnā€™t told then he would receive a yellow cardĀ 

43 minutes ago, stirlingrover said:

Not taking anything away from his goal, and I applauded it at the match, but does anyone know how Ali Adams was allowed on the pitch wearing the wrong squad number? His squad number is 21 and he was wearing number 34 with no name on his back, both a breach of SPFLĀ 

Ā 

theyā€™re is always one, and it appears to be you, behave, ffs

Ā 

39 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

You are allowed to change shirt numbers as long as the referee is told. If the referee wasnā€™t told then he would receive a yellow cardĀ 

Probably what occurredĀ 

2 hours ago, stirlingrover said:

U may well have just stole most pathetic post of 2023 right at the death

2 hours ago, stirlingrover said:

If you can provide proof that Raith have a spare Kevin Dabrowski jersey with his surname & the number 1 on the back in your usual blue/white first kit, I'll take your point on board.

Otherwise, please f*ck off.

4 hours ago, stirlingrover said:

Iā€™ve heard weā€™ve lodged a complaint with the SFA. 3-0 victory awarded to the Rovers the only appropriate action here. Flagrant breach.

Edited by Enigma

4 hours ago, stirlingrover said:

Good point, well madeĀ šŸ¤Ŗ

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

If you can provide proof that Raith have a spare Kevin Dabrowski jersey with his surname & the number 1 on the back in your usual blue/white first kit, I'll take your point on board.

This is a proper new year's message, love it!

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

I would be outraged if my team profited because of some pencil necked SPFL official awarded us 3 points which ultimately saw us promoted as champions.

Murray.jpeg.7ebec2f9de0ded936b12c66c5249c72b.jpeg

14 hours ago, stevoraith said:

I feel sorry for you Tx, thatā€™s the coldest Iā€™ve been at Starks for a long time, we didnā€™t play well, the result wasnā€™t great and the atmosphere was a bit flat.Ā 
Hope you still enjoyed the hospitality though, and maybe come next year for our first game in the premier šŸ˜œ

Cold wasnā€™t a worry; the lack of that last 20% was disappointing; still some great atmosphere during the 1-0 and 2-0 periods; and (as Iā€™ve said) I got to see an absolute worldie! Next season opener wouldnā€™t work, sorryā€¦although after I proved to be a jinx, a certain Mr. Greer asked when I was leaving and offered to drive me to the airport himself to ensure I was gone for the Pars!

Hospitality was a good time.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Cold wasnā€™t a worry; the lack of that last 20% was disappointing; still some great atmosphere during the 1-0 and 2-0 periods; and (as Iā€™ve said) I got to see an absolute worldie! Next season opener wouldnā€™t work, sorryā€¦although after I proved to be a jinx, a certain Mr. Greer asked when I was leaving and offered to drive me to the airport himself to ensure I was gone for the Pars!

Hospitality was a good time.

John would have tapped you for petrol money.

Guess what is the top video being watched on BBC Sports app? All 29 seconds of it. šŸ¤” Ach well! He's made a positive name for himself and the Lichties. Negative vibes for the Rovers.ā˜¹ļø

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, embow said:

Guess what is the top video being watched on BBC Sports app? All 29 seconds of it. šŸ¤” Ach well! He's made a positive name for himself and the Lichties. Negative vibes for the Rovers.ā˜¹ļø

Don't see how itā€™s negative. Exposure is exposure, and it's a beauty of a goal and only scored because it was. If it makes people consider watching Championship matches, it profits us all.

Edited to add:Ā 

Ā 

Edited by TxRover