St Mirren v Killie

11 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Agreed. Some fans suffer from respiratory issues and these pyros can play havoc with the lungs. There are safety concerns that some of these pyros could be carcinogenic. 

When you see how hot the pyro was that landed on the pitch, the stewards have to wait a fair time before removing it. I’m just waiting for one of these kunts who throw them to have the pyro slip out of their hand and it only flies into the second row of the stand. It’ll happen, someone will be injured, and the authorities will be ‘outraged’.

Feels very much like pyro is going nowhere, and the authorities are going to have to be inventive in how to manage any safety concerns.

I don't have any strong feelings on it if I'm honest. The Dundee vs Rangers thing seemed like a line that was crossed, but aside from that I'm not convinced that the fears we all had at their emergence might be realistic.

51 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Forgot to say. Superb support through from Killie, apart from the pyro-throwing fannies. Not the only support to have them of course. Still, great away support.

Hate the pyro.

Wonder how much it costs? Is it only a fiver or something? Going to the football is expensive enough without adding extra costs on. 

Some idiot threw one onto our own pitch last season, I think against Livingston after we scored.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Some idiot threw one onto our own pitch last season, I think against Livingston after we scored.

Yep, and it totally disrupted the game because our keystone cops stewarding took fully five minutes to appear with a bucket. We ended up losing.

Just now, Estragon said:

Yep, and it totally disrupted the game because our keystone cops stewarding took fully five minutes to appear with a bucket. We ended up losing.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking and I was raging at the time. We scored after 5 mins.

To be fair Livingston beat us easy that night, one of our worst home displays of the season. A Stokes special.

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Yeah exactly what I was thinking and I was raging at the time. We scored after 5 mins.

To be fair Livingston beat us easy that night, one of our worst home displays of the season. A Stokes special.

Our league winning captain y'mean? They were talking about renaming the East Stand on kickback...

2 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I find it hard to dislike Kilmarnock. 

Well played, you deserved the points, but the dickheads throwing pyros can get in the sea. 

I find it hard to disagree with any of the above x