St Mirren v Killie

8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

The one Douglas Ross gave without knowing the ball crossed the line.  

Yeah still pisses me off, though that’s the least of what pisses me off with Ross.  

Probably a masonic conspiracy 

Every outfield player must’ve headered the ball at least 63 times. Brutal game.

We are shite. I have no idea why Robinson insists on changing strikers every game. Nahmani got 2 games then out and looked the best of the lot in the brief glimpse we’ve had. Grieve got a game at the weekend and no look in tonight. Olusanya’s turn to be on the bench on Saturday. The one that is a mainstay of late, Ayunga, is not a striker, winger at best.

That was grim tonight. Think a draw would have been a fair result but whoever scored first was always going to win 1-0. Thought Watkins took his finish really well.

I said after the Motherwell game that OHara must be carrying an injury and I maintain that, looked miles off it today. Jonah was dreadful as well. I missed the Ross County game but have to say I've not been overly impressed with him since he cam back in. Certainly hasn't earned starting 5/6 games while everyone else rotates around him. McMenamin is woefully out of form as well. Has been an empty jersey for weeks. 

Thought Bolton looked decent in his first start, a really looked out most likely to score. Tansers good form continues, Kiltie was ok, same as Baccus. 

1 minute ago, Stan Bo said:

That was grim tonight. Think a draw would have been a fair result but whoever scored first was always going to win 1-0. Thought Watkins took his finish really well.

I said after the Motherwell game that OHara must be carrying an injury and I maintain that, looked miles off it today. Jonah was dreadful as well. I missed the Ross County game but have to say I've not been overly impressed with him since he cam back in. Certainly hasn't earned starting 5/6 games while everyone else rotates around him. McMenamin is woefully out of form as well. Has been an empty jersey for weeks. 

Thought Bolton looked decent in his first start, a really looked out most likely to score. Tansers good form continues, Kiltie was ok, same as Baccus. 

I thought McMenamin looked decent apart from a shite free kick. Gave us an option down the wing and at least tried to take his man on.

Thought we were the better team - without really threatening - up until the goal. Alarming how quickly we fell away in the aftermath though, second to everything for about 20 minutes. All it needed was the officials deciding Taylor denied a goal scoring opportunity to really top that period of the game off.

Second half we huffed and puffed, but never really looked like scoring. To only force one save from Dennis is borderline criminal. Would be inclined to really shuffle the pack on Saturday - Nahmani deserves a start, would like to see Ayunga playing wide right rather than as an out and out striker, and I’d chuck Boyd-Munce back in so we have someone that can take a set-piece.

Killie nicked the goal and McInnes'd it in the second half to see it out. We had more than enough of the ball in the second 45 to take something from the game however aimless shitey crosses combined with strikers posted missing when we eventually did get a decent ball in meant we got what we deserved.

3 hours ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Rangers game is off so they will be watching their wee team 

If there is somebody who posts boring,  predictable pish, virtually all the time… then it’s you.

Edited by NFL12

I didn’t think there was much in the game at all.

Maybe I’m showing my age here but I really enjoyed the game. A bit of an old fashioned battling performance from our lads. Some of the last ditch tackles and 50/50 challenges from our team were class.

Fair play for McInnes realising that the 442 wasn’t working after 20 mins and changing Ndaba and Kennedy’s positions.

Not much between the sides except Killie wanted it more. 

I have no idea why we pull out of challenges so much. Our strikers never gamble on making runs either. 

It is becoming more obvious that we miss Strain. He was key to opening up teams and making chances. 

Thought Bolton strolled it tonight and needs to start every week. 

Great support from Killie but shame about the flares etc