🟠⚫️Dundee United vs Partick Thistle🔴🟡 29th December - Friday night football

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The game last night was absolutely fuckin dire, looked like a couple of 12 year old school teams at times.

Worst game I've watched this season, how the feck that teams get paid for that shite is beyond me, all of those players???? should be paying to get a game and also contribute to their fans costs.

Feel better for that?

36 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The game last night was absolutely fuckin dire, looked like a couple of 12 year old school teams at times.

Worst game I've watched this season, how the feck that teams get paid for that shite is beyond me, all of those players???? should be paying to get a game and also contribute to their fans costs.

Thought United played some good stuff, could’ve scored more. Thistle were really poor, I’ll give you that, but a lot of that would be down to United’s pressing forcing them into mistakes. 

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

There was a game on the telly a week ago that was significantly worse.

Shout out to the miserable b*****ds that sit behind me in the Geo Fox lower who moaned about United for the full 90 minutes, even when we were three nil up and they’d watched Tony Watt bag a hatrick.

God loves you but I do not.

Perhaps we can have moaning section next to the singing section, as a kind of ying-yang type of experiment?

Aside from that, enjoyed the game, Fotheringham really developing game by game. Sibald put in another great shift. 

4 hours ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Shout out to the miserable b*****ds that sit behind me in the Geo Fox lower who moaned about United for the full 90 minutes, even when we were three nil up and they’d watched Tony Watt bag a hatrick.

Perhaps we can have moaning section next to the singing section, as a kind of ying-yang type of experiment?

Aside from that, enjoyed the game, Fotheringham really developing game by game. Sibald put in another great shift. 

Amen to that. 

20 hours ago, Reverend Maynard said:

I thought the GF Lower was the moaning section...