Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

9 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Will there be away fans at this ? Or are both clubs still being utter babies regarding allocations ?

I’m sure the SPFL rules state something along the lines of that all clubs must make a reasonable number of tickets available for away fans but don’t state a specific % so that means there will be away fans there - how many, who knows.

Not sure how to feel about this one. In recent encounters against Celtic, Rangers have allowed their fragile ego to get in the way of their gameplan. As far as I’m aware, they are the only diddy club in the Scottish Premiership who continually try to go toe-to-toe against Celtic for 90 minutes. Inevitably, it ends in defeat. 

I imagine that Philippe Clement is quite an intelligent man compared to his predecessors, so maybe they have a fighting chance with more of a realistic tactical strategy.

25 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m sure the SPFL rules state something along the lines of that all clubs must make a reasonable number of tickets available for away fans but don’t state a specific % so that means there will be away fans there - how many, who knows.

Have you been asleep for the past few weeks? There will be no Rangers fans at the game tomorrow

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

The pot seems to be starting to come to the simmer; I sense they’re a wee bit rhattled.

Could be one of the most meaningful New Year games for a wee while…?

Pretty sure I’ve heard this before and pretty sure it’s every time you change manager 😂