Heart of midshankland V Ross cunty

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Seen as the country bumpkins don’t have the confidence to start the thread due to the weather. 

Dont f**k this up highlanders I’ve a gid day planned in hospitality & in that day you suffer defeat whilst your manager rubs one out thinking league two perversions

3-0 

I do think that your thread title is disrespectful to Dingwall and its team but only in the following context... 

What you have to understand is that they're as famously humourless as they are curmudgeonly. I recall that they once refused to contribute to a similar and jovially entitled match thread title. Thereafter and with pettiness personified they started their own thread. 

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Seen as the country bumpkins don’t have the confidence to start the thread due to the weather. 

Dont f**k this up highlanders I’ve a gid day planned in hospitality & in that day you suffer defeat whilst your manager rubs one out thinking league two perversions

3-0 

Frustrated World Cup GIF

No issues with Ross County. A wonderful away trip, so I'm happy for other teams to lie down to them to keep them in the league.

Big game for Hearts today. Some big results recently, and this is the kind of fixture where you need to make the big results count. We're still in a season that could go either way, and games like this need to be three points and move on.

Won't be easy, and I'd bite your hand off for a narrow win. Our December gave me the fear when I saw the fixture list, and to come out of it with 15/21 points having played both the OF, Hibs, Aberdeen, Killie, and St Mirren, would be an outstanding month. I wouldn't have been shocked if we'd got 4-5.

Edited by VincentGuerin

32 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Im stuck in Devon so I’m missing this. My parents have looked at the weather and decided not to travel from the borders which suggests that people who make the journey from Dingwall deserve some kind of medal 

Aye, I reckon there'll be a few missing today. There were about 50 tickets left earlier, but now seems to be completely SELT OOT. I know a few folk not bothering as well though.