The Rangers 2012 v Kilmarnock 1869

Just now, AJF said:

I don’t particularly, it just seems a case of pot calling the kettle black trying to make a point about someone having previous accounts when you’re in the same boat 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Since you do care :P I’ll give you my reasoning.

He is a great one for criticising peoples posting styles when his own style must have been fucking truly awful to be on his fifth account. Five accounts. I mean - five ffs! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ooooft. said:

Since you do care :P I’ll give you my reasoning.

He is a great one for criticising peoples posting styles when his own style must have been fucking truly awful to be on his fifth account. Five accounts. I mean - five ffs! :lol: 

FO3gwz3.jpeg

2 hours ago, AJF said:

3 very well taken goals for us today. The 1st and third good team play with the second just an excellent strike.

I thought the first half was rather even so quite fortunate to take a two goal cushion into half time. The early Killie sub working in their favour as I felt Watson was excellent when he came on despite being caught out for the first goal. Butland doing what he does to avoid Killie grabbing the opener.

Second half I felt we looked quite comfortable. Penalty seemed like his arm wasn’t that far out from his body but I’d need to see it again.

Fair summary 

3 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Funny you say that, although you're a god awful poster with absolutely horrendously low tier posts and patter and everything about your existence on this platform is completely forgettable I did actually wonder today how folk would react if he just shaved the lot off. 

Can you not just change your DP to that one Charlie Nicholson picture at this point?

Ok I’ll skip the ridiculous irony of your first sentence and just ask Charlie who?

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers have unearthed another gem in Fabio Silva. It's invaluable to have yet another player who feigns getting fouled and "fools" the referee.

The irony.....

8 hours ago, bennett said:

We were nearly a goal down there.

Vassell has got to score that. A good example of why he's not at a bigger club than Killie.

Edited by Lurkst