QP vs Pars - Fri 5th Jan

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

You realise he’s only a small part of the recruitment team and doesn’t negotiate contracts? He also is working within the general philosophy of the BoD which restricts how we recruit?

Impressive 'small part' considering the amount of signings have been his contacts from Dundee by my count in Kyle Benedictus, Paul McGowan, Sam Fisher, Harrison Sharp, Alex Jakubiak and even Otoo was from his former Dee pal, Darren O'Dea's recommendation.

Dire, but not unexpected. 

I really hope the board are watching this and realising what a dreadful position we are in. This is relegation stuff  we are seeing unfolding here. 

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

You watch 1-2 games aye expert? 

No, I judged his signings and stated the obvious. No need for expertise.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Dire, but not unexpected. 

I really hope the board are watching this and realising what a dreadful position we are in. This is relegation stuff  we are seeing unfolding here. 

Why would they not be watching it?

Just now, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Why did the boy nod it down - also great idea to not close down Dom Thomas and hang a leg at it.

Powderpuff.

Was just about to use the exact same word to surmise this Dunfermline performance.

I know there's a ton of injuries, but this performance has just been so toothless.

Just now, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Get you’ve got half a squad missing but that’s pretty basic defending - lack of effort/desire.

Half a squad, but that half includes every recognised defender - and it’s really shown tonight.