QP vs Pars - Fri 5th Jan

1 minute ago, jaggyness said:

This really is a dreadful spectacle isn't it? 

Didn't expect anything else. Hence the other 8 pars fans here staying home and not joinig the 6 who went to Hampden

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

He’s a 20 year old LB, that has never played a game at this level, that has been thrown into the middle of the back 3 20 minutes into the game.

His age is irrelevant, really. He's under no pressure and he can't glance around and see that his team mates have the situation behind him covered then that's certainly a worry. As is the fact none of his team mates told him to push up. 

I'm just glad Sundee don't have McPake any longer. That was a fixture of how we set up, always trying to 'drill' a shape into the squad. 

I would like to retract my recent statements that Dunfermline will finish 4th this evening. 

This is taking the shine off beating them 4 on the spin.

Rancid game of football. Why they’ve selected another Hampden game for TV is a a bizarre decision. 

Just now, RAITHROVERS84 said:

I would like to retract my recent statements that Dunfermline will finish 4th this evening. 

Rancid game of football. Why they’ve selected another Hampden game for TV is a a bizarre decision. 

They don't have to drive more than 25 minutes to get the cameras there

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

We have about 10 first team players injured and others playing through knocks. Hamilton is playing through fractures as well. We're doing well to keep this at 0-0. FWIW, these injuries will definitely cost us a top 4 place. We'll finish anywhere between 6th-8th. 

Edited by DAFC.