Clyde Vs Bonnyrigg

Martin Rennie was carrying an injury and is doubtful for this one I'm guessing the loan players are away back apart from Ji

Leighfield

Howie Logan Hamilton

Hynes                                               Ji

Cuddihy Grant Scullion

Young Leitch 

Probably the strongest we can put out unless new players are brought in 

13 minutes ago, Replays said:

Absolutely huge game for us (they all are for us now really). Going to start off 2024 in an optimistic fashion and predict a 2-1 win for Clyde.

I'm gonna go further and predict that Ross Lyon actually steps up and has a reasonable game as club captain. New year, new Ross.

The team already looks a lot better with the 3 new lads and Grant fit again. Rennie will be a big miss though (despite his detractors). Hopefully squeeze a 1-0, any kind of win will do obvs.

Someone should maybe inform the 'biggest support in the League' thart there is a match thread 🤔

8 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

The team already looks a lot better with the 3 new lads and Grant fit again. Rennie will be a big miss though (despite his detractors). Hopefully squeeze a 1-0, any kind of win will do obvs.

Someone should maybe inform the 'biggest support in the League' thart there is a match thread 🤔

The mail coach hasn't reached Bonnyrigg yet

Ah we’re here lads don’t worry . The biggest support in the League will be descending on your rented home very shortly. It’s a decent winter day for a game and no gale blowing to spoil it. We have had 2 good results this season against the bottom of the League team and it would be great if that continues this afternoon. 2 forwards have left the club this week so those remaining must step up their goals/games ratio. 
C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Was a ball boy years ago in the Harry Hood era at Shawfield and as a Celtic fan was in my glory when Harry went to Celtic but had a soft spot for the Bully Wee when I was a bhoy but my son Alex played for the Rose for a couple of years and was met a lot of great ppl there and still look for their result and hope they win the day 🌹

10 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Cuddihy's booking was a properly disgraceful decision. 

Wasn't even a foul, Bonnyrigg player just fell over him. Another referee giving what he thinks he saw, rather than what he actually saw.

Enjoyed that. Three new signings but Ray Grant has made the biggest difference.

Any chance we can keep King? Lovely pass to open up the pitch for the first and a stunning third.

But but but Elgin have made some signings!!!

God knows what Bonnyrigg see in Horn. I understand they've been conditioned to love fat hammerthrowers but all it has taken is a few competent players and we're already streets ahead of Diabetes Rose. Soft spot for McGachie who is a good lad no doubt, but he's a perfect embodiment of the state of them.