Week 18

lichtie23

Huntley looking very much like a backup for the rest of his career.

Monken being very conservative in his play calling, weather related as well but the game is very much there for the winning if the Ravens want it. Especially with Watt now likely out of the game.

Why do play callers completely overthink every game (or season) changing play? Who the f**k is Tyler Goodson and why are you trusting Gardner bloody Minshew to throw a dot on season and 1 while your backup RB is doing a 360. Gives me hope that Arthur Smith might not be that bad.

12 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Why do play callers completely overthink every game (or season) changing play? Who the f**k is Tyler Goodson and why are you trusting Gardner bloody Minshew to throw a dot on season and 1 while your backup RB is doing a 360. Gives me hope that Arthur Smith might not be that bad.

Delighted for Demeco Ryans that the Texans won, he seemed to be one of the good guys when he was in San Fran.

That was a serious WTF? moment with the Colts though on that final play.

3 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

This might be enough for me to switch from RedZone to the Sky coverage 🤣

Rotten start from the Saints. Not sure this current team has the big game mentality.

They are very tight!