Ross County v Partick Thistle (Sat 20th Jan, 3pm)

15 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

It's only at the start of this Adams roadshow, and I want the bus to stop & for someone to chuck him off it.

I wasn't convinced with swapping Mackay for Adams at the time but wholly shit it's been a horrendous journey so far! We've found a manager who actually makes our player worse than they were, what a walloper DA is.

Hopefully DA loses the plot AGAIN today and is either punted for his conduct (like he should have been last time), or choose to quit because Morecambe are 100x better.

Feel the same. Couldn't have picked a worse replacement. He has destroyed any little player confidence that was there was and I doubt any of these new signings will be up to much. 

Fully deserved win for Partick Thistle, and good luck in the next round.

As for us, absolutely pathetic. That was up there with that pumping we got at home to Raith all those years ago. Lost count of the amount of times we misplaced a pass, or couldn’t control the ball. 

2 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Win, lose or draw, Derek Adams was always good for a post-match meltdown against us. A first half booking is a promising sign; will continue to monitor.

Update: beelin'.

Screenshot_20240120_180227_Chrome.jpg.b65d5cc2e7ba8647c2592236f305b89b.jpg

I just hope he can sort himself and the team out , St Johnstone , Livi and Motherwell in the next 5 games are absolutely paramount to how this season may turn out, I get his interviews have been shocking but he should be afforded more time with the team to turn this around

Just home. That was a good day. 

Does it erase the pain of June? No, nothing short of a play-off final win will do that. 

But taking today in isolation from past events, that was pretty special. 

Save for about a 10 minute spell in the first half we bossed that from start to finish. 3-0 doesn't remotely flatter us. 

Looking at today in the wake of June it showed real guts to go up there, ignore the scar tissue, and produce a performance like that. 

So pleased for Bannigan who, even if you take out his goal, was outstanding. His celebration following his goal underlined just how much our club means to him. Actually quite an emotional moment. 

Yip, today was a good day. 

4 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Fair play to Partick, to come up here and pump us 3-0 is some result. Derek Adams totally underestimated your team. Enjoy your night.

I dunno how because he sat in the stand and watched us beat Arbroath 4-0 a fortnight ago and he has also been to games while he was still Morecambe boss this season.

So god knows how he didn’t know what to expect