🔵🔴 The Caley Vs Dundee United 🟠⚫️ - BBC Scotland friday night extravaganza

8 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

The BBC have kindly picked the Caley for this one. 

Good to get a win against Ayr yesterday after a run of a couple losses and draws. Hopefully we might have some new faces in the door and Spoony might still be in the building

As long as it’s not in the away dressing room.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It will be cold, it will be low quality and the atmosphere will be so poor you’ll be able to hear a mouse piss on cotton.

It'll be the undernoted topic that you'll be looking for

34 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The Caley fans en masse voting you the worst Inverness poster on P&B making more sense.

I'm not at sure that you understand what en masse means but there we go. 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

I'm not at sure that you understand what en masse means but there we go.

All together? As in they all together voted that you were the worst poster on P&B who supports Inverness?

Did you understand what it means?

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

All together? As in they all together voted that you were the worst poster on P&B who supports Inverness?

Did you understand what it means?

That's not true though is it

The Friday night games love a "story" so can see the Duncan Ferguson connection to both being built up to excess. 

As an aside how many Fri night TV games has Dundee Utd being involved in this season? Honestly feels like half a dozen at least 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The Friday night games love a "story" so can see the Duncan Ferguson connection to both being built up to excess. 

As an aside how many Fri night TV games has Dundee Utd being involved in this season? Honestly feels like half a dozen at least 

Arbroath on first day, QP and Jags in December.  Think this is just fourth time?

10 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Arbroath on first day, QP and Jags in December.  Think this is just fourth time?

Arbroath makes sense given geographical proximity, other less so and Inverness in early Jan just shows again no thoughts for the fans. I'm sure DUtd will bring a decent support (which is commendable) but I'm sure Sat afternoon without TV would have been better for all.

53 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Arbroath makes sense given geographical proximity, other less so and Inverness in early Jan just shows again no thoughts for the fans. I'm sure DUtd will bring a decent support (which is commendable) but I'm sure Sat afternoon without TV would have been better for all.

When selected I’m sure they thought QP might be challenging higher up the league, as Jags (sort of) were.  

They’re not picking the games to save fans travelling, they’re trying to pick games they think people will want to watch. 

For the TV companies the proximity of the teams is a negative; there were already 3,500 United supporters at the Arbroath game who wouldn’t be watching their programme on the telly. 

Edited by adamntg