Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

That honestly feels like an excellent result.  We started the day having to get a keeper on an emergency loan, then 3 separate defensive injuries, including to 2 of our new signings, meaning that we made our final sub on 50 minutes.  And our bench was rendered useless.  Our team could barely run towards the end.  Full credit to Ayr, with Chalmers having the worst game I've seen him play, and that big striker (I didn't catch his name) doing his very best to not score.  The best one was when he rounded a stranded Adams and somehow managed to batter it wide.  From the moment ToB went off, I was watching that game through my fingers, just waiting for the inevitable to happen.  An absolutely heroic performance from everyone.

For us, I thought Jacobs worked a really good shift in the middle when he came on, and Stowe was the only one in our team who could still run by the end of the game.  He should probably get MOTM through being the only person left who can still walk.

Just now, Hursty said:

Jesus.  That's forced me in to a reply - I'll probably get blocked for dissent haha

The word postscript got me excited for just a moment!  But that’s North Korea politburo stuff.  Completely embarrassing.

Just now, Trogdor said:

VOR can join BGM in the North Sea. When you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

That's actually really annoyed me

SHOOTS OF PROMISE

Created a couple of chances v Arbroath reserves and didn't get pumped?    G so far TF with that patter. 

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

That's actually really annoyed me

SHOOTS OF PROMISE

Created a couple of chances v Arbroath reserves and didn't get pumped?    G so far TF with that patter. 

The replies are gold. He's likened to Comical Ali & the newsreaders in Pyongyang. 

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

VOR can join BGM in the North Sea. When you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

Read this and remembered someone I use to work with had a saying of aimed at duck, hit pidgeon and eat crow. Sums us up right now.