What band or artist have you seen the most?

Was just thinking about the bands I've seen live the most times.

For me it's Biffy Clyro, despite never actually having seen them headline a show. A mixture of support slots early in their career coupled with festivals means I've seen them more than anyone else.

Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age are next on the list.

Also thinking about what venues everyone has been to most. For me it's the SECC, racked up a load in there before the Hydro was built. O2 Academy in Glasgow is number 2 and The Garage is number 3.

What about anyone else?

I've seen Fish the most. Followed by Marillion and Manic Street Preachers. 

Most visited venues are the Hydro, O2 Academy and O2 ABC (RIP). The ABC was a great venue tbh.  

Edited by Richey Edwards

Not including support acts  
Foo Fighters, Green Day, Red Hot Chili  Peppers all tied at 2 each. Nine Inch Nails and Silversun Pickups once 
Venues Murrayfield twice (Foo Fighters(2015), RHCPs(2004)), SECC twice (both Green Day(2009 and 2010 both on the same tour)), Hampden one (RHCPs(2007)) and Medowbank once (Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails and Silversun Pickups all as part of T on the Fringe in 2007)

Rush, Springsteen, Nerina Pallot and U2. First saw U2 at Strathclyde University in 1981, £1.75 a ticket, next time they were at Tiffany’s Ballroom, then straight to the SECC, then the big stadiums. I’m hoping Wolf Alice will be next on the list of bands I’ve seen most, as I first saw them in King Tut’s, and in a similar way to U2, after discovering them very early, just knew they were going to be big. Last time they were still at the Barras’, but for them, the Hydro is surely calling.

UK Subs and Anti Nowhere League are the bands I've seen most at 6 times each. Therapy? and Slayer are next on the list at 5 times.

Jesus & Mary Chain, 8 times. 4 x in Scotland, 4 x in Germany.

Venues, would be the Barrowland Ballroom followed by the Garage in Scotland. In Germany the Markthalle in Hamburg.