Cruel things you do/have done.

On 16/01/2024 at 13:03, Shandon Par said:

Growing up as an outdoorsy country bumpkin, knives, catapults etc were a source of interest. A friend from a family of firearm enthusiasts had a broken air pistol that was a replica of a Colt .45 semi automatic pistol. We agreed a swap for a lock knife for the pistol. I cleaned it up and sprayed it black so it looked like new. This sort of thing..

image.thumb.jpeg.efcbda4886e4692996d2f67a4b0ece11.jpeg

Went to meet a pal and brandished my shiny new pistol at him and the poor lad had a bit of a breakdown.

Never crossed my mind that he’d think I was about to shoot him. Hope he’s not still traumatised. 

He should've been safe in the knowledge you'd have somehow shot yourself before getting the chance to shoot your pal.

11 hours ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Are there not two clubhouses behind the 18th ? The one pictured here, plus Leven Thistle off to the right...

Leven_1.jpg

Exactly. Chances of the story being true are nonexistent 

Threw water on a guy in science 4th year.

We in the process  of boiling acid shit. I'm Evil but not like that.

Chucked a cup on him for the teacher/Dr Hill to go mental for 20sec, then realise it was a joke.

How we laughed, suspended, social services asking 'are you sure you're ok' of for 4 weeks.

No school, but could still play for the fitba team,  

Remembered one today from about a year ago.

The wife was at work, kids at school and I was home alone, waiting on a delivery.

Early-ish I went for a shite and it was horrendous. Skidmarks utterly welded to the bowl, laughing at the futile efforts of a regular flush. I pondered what to do, then relaxed. I told myself I have all day to deal with this. I would return during the day armed with the piss chisel and power wash them away. 

An hour or so later and my delivery arrived. The driver asked, sheepishly, if he could use my loo.

'Sure,' I said and directed him where to go. When he went in, realisation set in. The poor guy not only would come eyeball to eyeball with another man's offering, but such was the state of the thing he'd end up hitting them with his own stream. Nobody should be faced with that at ten in the morning.

He looked a little shaken as he left, and couldn't look me in the eye.

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Remembered one today from about a year ago.

The wife was at work, kids at school and I was home alone, waiting on a delivery.

Early-ish I went for a shite and it was horrendous. Skidmarks utterly welded to the bowl, laughing at the futile efforts of a regular flush. I pondered what to do, then relaxed. I told myself I have all day to deal with this. I would return during the day armed with the piss chisel and power wash them away. 

An hour or so later and my delivery arrived. The driver asked, sheepishly, if he could use my loo.

'Sure,' I said and directed him where to go. When he went in, realisation set in. The poor guy not only would come eyeball to eyeball with another man's offering, but such was the state of the thing he'd end up hitting them with his own stream. Nobody should be faced with that at ten in the morning.

He looked a little shaken as he left, and couldn't look me in the eye.

You should've just said I hope the wife didn't leave it in a mess earlier.