Cruel things you do/have done.

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ive just googled mapped another couple of the old bongo bush hunting grounds in Elgin but they've been trimmed back unfortunately.

image.png.7fa7cbfc79345f4f1fdcb28b2c424873.png

No more bongo mags in the bushes which is a kind of symmetry.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

No more bongo mags in the bushes which is a kind of symmetry.

Looking back at the shape of the kerbing where the bushes are, some 40 years later, Im hugely disappointed nobody thought to spray paint a set of testicles at one end.

If anyone is heading to Elgin soon, hit Halfords near the high street then head up to Blane Place and do us all a favour. 

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Did it take you 2 months to decide if you liked it or not?

Didn't like it from day 1 but thankfully it wasn't a task I had to do everyday. Plus it was my first job after school so I didn't want to just quit. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Looking back at the shape of the kerbing where the bushes are, some 40 years later, Im hugely disappointed nobody thought to spray paint a set of testicles at one end.

If anyone is heading to Elgin soon, hit Halfords near the high street then head up to Blane Place and do us all a favour. 

Up there tomorrow, if I have time I’ll update the pics. 

Had a right go at a Sky Mobile advisor about renewing my contract.

Typical case of existing customers can't get what new ones can.

Worked in a call centre when I was younger, so I know its shite for them.

Feel bad now.

Eta: Called back & got a lovely Scottish lassie who helped immensely.

Edited by Venti
Update

Growing up as an outdoorsy country bumpkin, knives, catapults etc were a source of interest. A friend from a family of firearm enthusiasts had a broken air pistol that was a replica of a Colt .45 semi automatic pistol. We agreed a swap for a lock knife for the pistol. I cleaned it up and sprayed it black so it looked like new. This sort of thing..

image.thumb.jpeg.efcbda4886e4692996d2f67a4b0ece11.jpeg

Went to meet a pal and brandished my shiny new pistol at him and the poor lad had a bit of a breakdown.

Never crossed my mind that he’d think I was about to shoot him. Hope he’s not still traumatised. 

On 11/01/2024 at 22:20, Cosmic Joe said:

Had a pal who played the trombone who used to hang around the 18th green at Leven Links undercover.

You can probably guess the rest.

Seriously? 

Mire questions than answers here. The first being "how do you hang around a green undercover?" was he disguised as the flag? 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Growing up as an outdoorsy country bumpkin, knives, catapults etc were a source of interest. A friend from a family of firearm enthusiasts had a broken air pistol that was a replica of a Colt .45 semi automatic pistol. We agreed a swap for a lock knife for the pistol. I cleaned it up and sprayed it black so it looked like new. This sort of thing..

image.thumb.jpeg.efcbda4886e4692996d2f67a4b0ece11.jpeg

Went to meet a pal and brandished my shiny new pistol at him and the poor lad had a bit of a breakdown.

Never crossed my mind that he’d think I was about to shoot him. Hope he’s not still traumatised. 

I'm calling "lie" on this as you didn't manage to shoot yourself in the foot despite it being broken. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Seriously? 

Mire questions than answers here. The first being "how do you hang around a green undercover?" was he disguised as the flag? 

There was a deepish bunker nearby

Edited by Cosmic Joe

On 16/01/2024 at 15:43, Cosmic Joe said:

You'd be wrong then sunshine 

Of all the things that didn’t happen, this didn’t happen the most. 

Edited by Wee Bully