Airdrie v St Johnstone

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I may be wrong but it seems to be poor sales. Loads of folk I know that would normally go are missing this one.

The weather will put some of the occasional away game goers off... Bloody part timers 😜

I seen the other day the McDiarmid bus wasn't sold out so I think that's a good indication there won't be LOADS going. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

42 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

The weather will put some of the occasional away game goers off... Bloody part timers 😜

I seen the other day the McDiarmid bus wasn't sold out so I think that's a good indication there won't be LOADS going. 

Aye if the window lickers can't fill a bus there's f**k all Saintee types going.

Obviously the cool folks are on the train and having a day/night out in Glasgow.

We provided Airdrie with the greatest moment in their history, when they were our punchbag in one of the best footballing displays ever seen.  You’d think they’d be a bit more grateful.

Seriously though, to put into perspective how cheated we are in terms of entertainment these days, and before you settle down to suffer through Saturday’s turgid pish amidst a sterile atmosphere, feast your eyes on how it used to be:-

12 hours ago, Aufc said:

5-0 win for the diamonds. Pish away support. Hopefully a few farmers to get punched out their tractors 

Dundee United fan in making tractor joke about St Johnstone fan shocker.

Unless you're back to being an Airdrie fan after Uniteds relegation of course?

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

We provided Airdrie with the greatest moment in their history, when they were our punchbag in one of the best footballing displays ever seen.  You’d think they’d be a bit more grateful.

Seriously though, to put into perspective how cheated we are in terms of entertainment these days, and before you settle down to suffer through Saturday’s turgid pish amidst a sterile atmosphere, feast your eyes on how it used to be:-

Not the same club mate E35289A8-6765-460F-8D3F-2A45AAC846EB.png.26afaa211f01ca5c6c29de2cd5062351.png

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee United fan in making tractor joke about St Johnstone fan shocker.

Unless you're back to being an Airdrie fan after Uniteds relegation of course?

Stick to posting player attribute profiles 

I don't agree with this, but just heard due to a ' big club' coming to town, we are hoping to coax as much money out of our visitors as possible,  probably due to Perth and surrounding areas being one of the most affluent in Scotland..

Parking is apparently being priced as 5 pounds per car,  7 pounds if you rock up in a tractor..  and also 5 pounds if you have a Tory supporting sticker on your car window,(seems fair enough to me)

Once you enter the stadium and you manage to avoid the bird shit stained walls (don't want to damage the tweed remember) why not queue up for an eternity to buy a reasonably priced steak pie at 5 pounds, washed down by a variety of hot drinks(bring your own salt though). After that please take to you preheated seat and enjoy the game...