Airdrie v St Johnstone

34 minutes ago, Broughty said:

Is there commentary anywhere as Saints TV say nothing from them which is a pretty poor show?

DTV are streaming the match (for overseas fans only *and those with dodgy IPTV etc)

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They have a big "there is no broadcast for this match" banner at the top of Saints TV, so doesnt sound like theres anything.

Dont think any club is allowed to show the games, even abroad, due to the tv deals in place? 

It was sound commentary I thought Saints TV could and should be doing. To not have this when people are paying £5.99 a month is poor.

Mitov

Franczak - McGowan - Gordon - Considine - Gallacher

Max - Smith - Carey

Kimpioka - Clark

3 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Not confident in that midfield. 

Aye.

Guess Airdrie trying to play through us rather than dominate physically makes it potentially workable? Surely we'd try and dominate physically with Sprangler though.

1 hour ago, Broughty said:

It was sound commentary I thought Saints TV could and should be doing. To not have this when people are paying £5.99 a month is poor.

And more than that for international subscribers. 

1 months DTV subscription for, er, international fans means you can watch it. 20 notes though. 

Twitter rumours or truth that Airdrie fans attacked a pub full of Saints fans and their families?

6 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic ChannelU try so so hard mate 

Genuinely not me winding you up, its all over Twitter that Saints fans in the West End bar got attacked.

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Surprised at the poor home support - significantly outnumbered by Perth Shaggers.

Nah, the home stand is 1.5x bigger than the away stand. Always gives the impression of being much less populated than the away. 

Suppose it’s only St Johnstone we’re playing. Crowds usually turn up for the big teams 

Edited by Diamond1924

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Twitter rumours or truth that Airdrie fans attacked a pub full of Saints fans and their families?

Going by the chat in the concourse and in the stand, very much the truth. 

ETA - fair bit of blood in the toilet too 🤣

Edited by PSJ.84

Missing Phillips and I really don't get why sprangler isn't playing in his place. Really struggling to maintain any control. Not keen on Carey being deeper and seem determined to play ourselves into trouble. 

Think we've improved as the game went on but aye, we've got our only creative player far too deep.

You could push Carey up, bring Sprangler on for Smith or Kucheriavyi and be better for it.

Next goal the winner IMO.

Really enjoyable first half. The game’s been played at a much higher tempo than I expected. Not too much between the teams so far but Airdrie edging it with Frizzell the standout. I think we’ll miss McGill’s running this half, he was getting some joy in behind (without actually doing too much) and as much as I love Gallagher he can’t offer that as much.