Airdrie v St Johnstone

6 hours ago, Passionate said:

I don't agree with this, but just heard due to a ' big club' coming to town, we are hoping to coax as much money out of our visitors as possible,  probably due to Perth and surrounding areas being one of the most affluent in Scotland..

Parking is apparently being priced as 5 pounds per car,  7 pounds if you rock up in a tractor..  and also 5 pounds if you have a Tory supporting sticker on your car window,(seems fair enough to me)

Once you enter the stadium and you manage to avoid the bird shit stained walls (don't want to damage the tweed remember) why not queue up for an eternity to buy a reasonably priced steak pie at 5 pounds, washed down by a variety of hot drinks(bring your own salt though). After that please take to you preheated seat and enjoy the game...

Forgot to add,  the seats aren't actually preheated it's just the locals who will clean the seat with their ass , waiting on the laird's arriving,  hopefully Finbarr and Conaghan will get the beasts fed early enough to throw us a couple of shillings...

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

Forgot to add,  the seats aren't actually preheated it's just the locals who will clean the seat with their ass , waiting on the laird's arriving,  hopefully Finbarr and Conaghan will get the beasts fed early enough to throw us a couple of shillings...

About time proper cordiality was extended to the Double Winning Champs. Thank you in advance.

Confirmed tonight that Luke Robinson will join (again) from Wigan before this game.

When you put that against Clydebank losing a key player as his loans ended, then it feels like advantage us again.

Really just a case of who plays RWB, whether its Considine or Gallacher beside Robinson, and then who plays up front beside Clark.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Confirmed tonight that Luke Robinson will join (again) from Wigan before this game.

When you put that against Clydebank losing a key player as his loans ended, then it feels like advantage us again.

Really just a case of who plays RWB, whether its Considine or Gallacher beside Robinson, and then who plays up front beside Clark.

Don’t think he’ll be available for this game 

1 minute ago, double deluxe said:

Don’t think he’ll be available for this game 

I'll be honest, I just wanted to drop a "Clydebank" dig in.

So what midweek do you think this game will be played,  next midweek saints  are playing, the following week we are in a semi on the Friday,  it looks like the only available slot will be 6 or 7th Feb just before the next round is due..  to be fair that will be the furthest we have been on the Scottish for 20 odd years..

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

So what midweek do you think this game will be played,  next midweek saints  are playing, the following week we are in a semi on the Friday,  it looks like the only available slot will be 6 or 7th Feb just before the next round is due..  to be fair that will be the furthest we have been on the Scottish for 20 odd years..

If tomorrow’s game were to be postponed then the match would played on Tuesday 30th January instead.

46 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Weather milder by Saturday, is there doubts?

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

What are you slavering about? There’s absolutely no chance this game will be off.

3 hours ago, Perth Saint said:

Is there anywhere nearby the stadium that someone can recommend for a pre match pint and burger? 

Pubs there is plenty the main ones probably still being Cue Here and The West Fan that fans use (apologies if I’m missing one). The stadium also has a bar. 

A decent burger though your probably better bringing one with you. Plenty places that do pub grub around the town centre. 

17 hours ago, double deluxe said:

Just under 900 Saints tickets sold 

Excellent stuff, hopefully some more sales today to take us to the magical 1k. I got my ticket this morning. Going on my own. Think this is the first time ever I’ll be going to a Saints game alone 🥲 

Airdrie fans, is there parking outside stadium? 

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Airdrie fans, is there parking outside stadium? 

Assuming there are still no parking restrictions in place the newish Lidl is a good place to park.

On 17/01/2024 at 08:44, Aufc said:

5-0 win for the diamonds. Pish away support. Hopefully a few farmers to get punched out their tractors 

I don't condone violence, ordinarily, however there are a LOT of wee fannies in the Fake Saints support who could do with a good gubbing. :) 

Good luck tomorrow.