The Spiders v The Honest Men

11 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Do you generally get parked fine in the Hampden car park?

Never actually been for a non Scotland game!

I'm sure the last time I was there I just parked in the big carpark. However, that was when QP were still amateur. I don't even think I paid to park there. I suspect its changed days now.

18 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Do you generally get parked fine in the Hampden car park?

Never actually been for a non Scotland game!

If you get there relatively early you'll get a space no problem and there's no charge.

1 hour ago, Weekeith said:

Are tickets available to purchase at Hampden on Saturday? Will be a last minute decision If I go.

Usually you can buy them on the Internet upto 15:30 on matchday. .

Edited by spiders4ever
Addition

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Should be a healthy away support now that we have an outbreak of optimism and off the back of 3 vital points.

One world class signing before Saturday and I'll be there for sure

Ayr are off the back of two wins, defeating a lower league team in the cup and an Arbroath 11. 
Davie Whytes method of bore the opposition players and support for an hour and then pounce worked wonders. 
Brown still has a load of work to do but the last 3 games have brought 3 clean sheets in a row and an increase in confidence that was sorely missing. 

Queens Park 2 Ayr United 0

Wonder how Brown will play this, if he will change his formation to his favored 4231.  Probably too soon for Musonda to be back in the squad, would imagine he'll be back next Saturday from the AFCON, if it's 4231 maybe something like this:

Albinson

McAllister  Stanger  McGinty  Reading

Dempsey  Syla

Chalmers  McGeady*  Murphy

Dowds

Subs: Mutch, Ahui, Watret, Donnelly, Tomlinson, Smith, Bryden, Rose, Amarety**

*McGeady the only one I can think of who can play in that 10, unless he was to try Tomlinson in there, plus not sure if McGeady is even fit and available.

**Is he still even at the club?

16 hours ago, Iain said:

One world class signing before Saturday and I'll be there for sure

Ticket purchased. Better not be a let down game.

14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Surely, surely to f**k this lot (the Ayr team) will not get Brown off to a losing start.

You have to admit it would be quite funny if, after two far from convincing late rallies against mediocre opposition, they get absolutely put to the sword again by an opposition that bothers attacking their weak points.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Wonder how Brown will play this, if he will change his formation to his favored 4231.  Probably too soon for Musonda to be back in the squad, would imagine he'll be back next Saturday from the AFCON, if it's 4231 maybe something like this:

Albinson

McAllister  Stanger  McGinty  Reading

Dempsey  Syla

Chalmers  McGeady*  Murphy

Dowds

Subs: Mutch, Ahui, Watret, Donnelly, Tomlinson, Smith, Bryden, Rose, Amarety**

*McGeady the only one I can think of who can play in that 10, unless he was to try Tomlinson in there, plus not sure if McGeady is even fit and available.

**Is he still even at the club?

I’m assuming both * are still injured - it would be nice to have an idea what is wrong with them though.

Brown doesn’t exactly have too many options to pick from, either Smith or dropping McKenzie/Rose a little deeper. 

Im not confident at all tbh.