Celtic v Ross County (Sat 27th, 3pm k.o.)

This will be an important match for Derek Adams. Lets face it, Celtic are going to win but by how much? I would settle now for a 3-0 defeat now tbh.

Saying that, even towards the Kettlewell County, whilst in poor form, managed to win at Parkhead a few years back. 

Celtic aren't as good as last year, but this could get embarrassing if it's a riculously high scoring win.

County have Livingston at home soon after on Tue 30th which is obviously a HUGE game. If it weren't for embarrassment of a thumping, almost worth playing a B-Team here and resting the better players. 

14 hours ago, Sonam said:

This will be an important match for Derek Adams.

I'm not sure that it is. Avoid a complete drubbing and we move on to the important games that follow. Would be an idea to either keep the post-match interview completely anodyne or leave to Cowie though, because anything he says will get blown out of proportion and context.

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Celtic fans on P&B, if there are any left, seem to be ignoring match threads since the break. Don’t expect any contribution from any on this thread.

I've been enjoying the peace tbf, they'll come back eventually. 

Edited by bennett

3 hours ago, bennett said:

I've been enjoying the peace tbf, they'll come back eventually. 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Celtic fans on P&B, if there are any left, seem to be ignoring match threads since the break. Don’t expect any contribution from any on this thread.

2 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Why is there such a lack of Old Firm fans on P&B. I thought, given how argumentative they tend to be on Twitter, they’d love to come on here and stick the boot in the diddies?

image.gif.6b102b1512a7c84e15d3c94eff20db7a.gif

Comfortable Celtic victory and no injuries please.

Hopefully see Kuhn and Abada get some more game time to increase match fitness.

O’Riley and Bernardo to be untouchable.

2 hours ago, stressball said:

image.gif.6b102b1512a7c84e15d3c94eff20db7a.gif

Comfortable Celtic victory and no injuries please.

Hopefully see Kuhn and Abada get some more game time to increase match fitness.

O’Riley and Bernardo to be untouchable.

Where were you and the other Celtic people in the lead up and during the Buckie match. Looking at the crowd I'd guess none of you were at the actual match. 

56 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Where were you and the other Celtic people in the lead up and during the Buckie match. Looking at the crowd I'd guess none of you were at the actual match. 

It ate my longer post, but I was at the game.

It was nowhere near empty until the 78th minute when the announcement theres be no trains past 7 came.

I was lucky to leave when I did as the trains were full and the last one leaving Dalmarnock was half 6

5 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Why is there such a lack of Old Firm fans on P&B. I thought, given how argumentative they tend to be on Twitter, they’d love to come on here and stick the boot in the diddies?

I know a few that loiter but don't post.  Our match threads are nearly always the same though - some shite about empty/meaningless wins, opposition pretending to not care about the game (then change there mind when they get a result), songs, etc. It often ends up becoming an absolute bin fire. Tbh most the ones that post on here just usually want to talk about the football on the match threads at least anyway.

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

To be fair you keep the post count up on Celtic match threads.

7 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Can only speak for myself but, I'm a regular user of twitter and most of the Celtic fans I follow are reasonably objective and interesting, however Celtic fan forums have, in my experience been taken over by absolute fucking space cadets, haven't posted or been on one in at least five years. 

I much prefer the mixed range of opinions and supporters on here, most of them are pretty fair minded, one or two muppets but give me the balance and deprecating humour of this place every day of the week over the likes of Kerrydake Street which is fucking cringeworthy at times.