St Mirren v Rangers: Saturday 27th @ 12:30

"Sorry for any bad language you might have heard" any time a St Mirren fan made a noise.

Thousands of frothing bigots singing the bigot songbook, nothing mentioned.

It's embarrassing that there is a reluctance to call out the vast minority belting out their shite.

Great to grind out the win, but that was a struggle.

We were on the back foot for large parts of the game but a bit of quality from Lundstram to play in Dessers who, again, took his goal really well. Maybe a bit of a confidence player as he has done relatively well of late.

The wind made it difficult for both teams, although I mostly felt sorry for the lads taking part in that halfway challenge at half time. A couple of them barely touched the ball and the wind had it flying past the centre spot 😂

2 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Eilidh Barbour revealing that it was the fewest shots on goal by Rangers in any game this season, then quickly dismissing it as "being down to the blustery conditions".😂

The tit of a blue bigot manager blaming it on " a pitch like that".

I’ve just watched the Sky interview with that fuckwit Clemente. Having a rant about the pitch and coming away with some bizzare excuses.

Playing to the gallery of bigot fans who will lap up that kind of trashing of other clubs who have a fraction of their resources.

A clown of a man.  

31 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The tit of a blue bigot manager blaming it on " a pitch like that".

Just seen his comment. For the end of January the pitch was in excellent condition. 

This fanny is certainly trying to rival Gerrard is being a total c*** 

Should have got at least a point. We really do lack that wee bit of quality up front to grab a goal. 

Lots of effort but not much quality. 

Gogic was outstanding. Best player on the park today. 

Hemming should surely have came for the ball where Dessers scored. 

10 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

Really, what was wrong with it ?

Seemed really patchy and bare down at the corner where the North and West stand meet, the North stand goalmouth was churned up (couldn’t tell how the South stand goalmouth was) and the ball seemed to be quite bobbly across the pitch. It wasn’t terrible but it certainly wasn’t without its issues.

Edited by AJF

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Seemed really patchy and bare down at the corner where the North and West stand meet, the North stand goalmouth was churned up (couldn’t tell how the South stand goalmouth was) and the ball seemed to be quite bobbly across the pitch. It wasn’t terrible but it certainly wasn’t without its issues.

From my seat 12 rows back, it was as good as any teams pitch at this time of the year. 

Seem to me your manager is looking for any excuse for your team not playing well. 

We will agree to disagree on the subject. 

3 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

From my seat 12 rows back, it was as good as any teams pitch at this time of the year. 

Seem to me your manager is looking for any excuse for your team not playing well. 

We will agree to disagree on the subject. 

Again, I don’t think it was terrible, just had a few issues. These are a couple of pictures I took of the game today. You can see just how churned up the goalmouth is and the patchy/muddy parts in the 18 yard box.

Clement said in his interview before the game it wasn’t going to be pretty, so I’m not sure it’s just a case of him mentioning it because we never played well.

IMG_2882.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

The sooner the green cheek cup tie is out the way the better. Sick of a stand full of vile bigots singing Sectarian shite for 90 mins for what seems like the umpteenth time this season. And still Sky have the audacity to apologise to a worldwide audience for a wee bit of swearing picked up on the effects mics. Playing to the core audience doesn't even touch the sides.  FTOF and alll who live on their coattails. 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Again, I don’t think it was terrible, just had a few issues. These are a couple of pictures I took of the game today. You can see just how churned up the goalmouth is and the patchy/muddy parts in the 18 yard box.

Clement said in his interview before the game it wasn’t going to be pretty, so I’m not sure it’s just a case of him mentioning it because we never played well.

IMG_2882.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg

All I see is vile bigots and a striped pitch????

Clement is quite literally the first person I've ever heard complain about our playing surface.

Guy has presented himself as an unlikeable baldy wee walloper since he rocked up in Scotland and he's doing himself no favours with comments like today and last week when he was moaning about Dumbarton's ground not being suited to good football.

I think he said Man City couldn't have played well on the pitch.

I reckon they probably could have.

In a changing world, it's comforting to have the traditional familiarity of the guy managing Rangers coming across as a bit of a tool.