St Mirren v Rangers: Saturday 27th @ 12:30

1 minute ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I think he said Man City couldn't have played well on the pitch.

I reckon they probably could have.

In a changing world, it's comforting to have the traditional familiarity of the guy managing Rangers coming across as a bit of a tool.

He's been hanging about with Alex Rae too much.

48 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

It's not the manager Per se, it's the utter keich he is spouting !

Granted the moaning about the pitch is a bit lame but let's not act like he's on the same level of spouting pure shite like Gerrard and Beale were. 

Diddy team fan: That Rangers manager is spouting shite.

Rangers fan: Naw he's no.

Six Months Later

Diddy team fan: That Rangers manager is spouting shite.

Rangers fan: Naw he's no. It was the manager sixth months ago that was spouting shite.

Diddy team fan: But six months ago you said he wisnae spouting shite.

Rangers fan: We are the people. And bye the bye your pitch is shite.

Strange games yesterday. I never felt that we were out of it, and arguably we deserved a point. 

It was very different to the last game before the winter break when Celtic steamrollered us in the most one sided 0-3 game I've ever seen. Losing 2 goals in the first 10 minutes didn't help, but we weren't at the races that day.

Played better yesterday and we had some real chances. On another day LJ would bury his chance in the first half and there'd have been a game on. 

Lots of positives, Elvis looked solid, strong in the tackle  and keen to get forward, Kwon played well and got stuck in, Gogs was solid as ever and I thought our captain looked a bit more like the player he was last season. I thought Ayunga looked lively as well. 

The squad is looking better now than at the start of the year, albeit missing our Ozzy internationals. 

Outside of the cup draw, there's a good run of winnable games coming up. I can see a good spell for us and a push up the table to hopefully cement a top 6 finish, with I think, 10 games until the league split. 

On the opposition yesterday, they looked okay coming forward, had a few chances helped by just about every 50/50 decision by the ref. I was surprised by the time wasting and amateur dramatics. Didn't look like a squad capable of winning the league imho. But one of the more professional displays with the flags at the start. Ruined by the usual

1600 fat men singing about a famine 300 years ago, songs about the IRA and their usual bile was difficult listening. Small time behaviour IMHO. 

The Rangers 2012 continue to be disappointing. Brighter things ahead for the Paisley Saints.

Bang out of order that St Mirren got to play on a bowling green yesterday while Rangers were made to play on a quagmire.

Honestly, that pitch is absolutely fine, but especially for late January. The baldy c**t is trying to perpetuate the myth that a surface that isn't perfect is somehow a leveller. Just take the three points and f**k off.

Funnily when I took my seat the guy next to me said the pitch was looking a bit cut up. In fact from the QOS Cup game he reckons the cold spell and that game caused it. Normally our pitch is A1. On the game though we deserved at least a point. Gogic was Saints man of the match what a lad. Special mention for Craig Kiltie can see him moving onto bigger things . That Rangers number nine he would be hard pressed to get a game with St Mirren he won't last long at Ibrox. 

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Funnily when I took my seat the guy next to me said the pitch was looking a bit cut up. In fact from the QOS Cup game he reckons the cold spell and that game caused it. Normally our pitch is A1. On the game though we deserved at least a point. Gogic was Saints man of the match what a lad. Special mention for Craig Kiltie can see him moving onto bigger things . That Rangers number nine he would be hard pressed to get a game with St Mirren he won't last long at Ibrox. 

Is he related to Greg? 😄