St Mirren v Rangers: Saturday 27th @ 12:30

Game will come too soon for new signing Diomande as we are still waiting on his Work Permit application being finalised.

I think we will see two changes to the line up that started against Hibs with Goldson returning in place of Balogun and Dessers in from the start ahead of Matondo. This is assuming that Cantwell and Raskin are both fit to play after their knocks.

Edited by AJF

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

Game will come too soon for new signing Diomande as we are still waiting on his Work Permit application being finalised.

I think we will see two changes to the line up that started against Hibs with Goldson returning in place of Balogun and Dessers in from the start ahead of Matondo. This is assuming that Cantwell and Raskin are both fit to play after their knocks.

I'll be delighted if Dessers replaces Matondo. I know Matondo can be a bit of a headless chicken, but his pace terrifies me. Whereas I think Dessers is a big huddie.

Cue Dessers hat trick 🤦‍♂️

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 - 3. St Mirren will be tight and well organised as usual. 

At times Dessers shows glimpses that there's a player in there, you can't fault his effort but I just can't see him cutting it.

Never massively look forward to either Rangers or Celtic coming to town to be honest.

It's more enjoyable than it used to be when they took over the ground right enough, but the gulf feels as big as ever at the moment and the lunchtime kick off comes along to sap the remaining enjoyment out of the fixture.

If we keep 11 men on the pitch there's no reason we can't give them a good game I suppose.

Actually fuck it, 2-1 Saints.

18 hours ago, Div said:

Never massively look forward to either Rangers or Celtic coming to town to be honest.

It's more enjoyable than it used to be when they took over the ground right enough, but the gulf feels as big as ever at the moment and the lunchtime kick off comes along to sap the remaining enjoyment out of the fixture.

If we keep 11 men on the pitch there's no reason we can't give them a good game I suppose.

Actually f**k it, 2-1 Saints.

Do me a favour.  Put a bet on that scoreline. 

19 minutes ago, Mac28 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a8789cb0647dcfbdc85eee7d4314c673.jpeg

I’d love to believe this will stop certain Saints season ticket holders buying tickets for their old firm supporting friends and family for the home end. It won’t, though, and there will be a whole host of unfamiliar faces all around the stadium today.  
Anyway, expectations are low. Therefore, I have a good feeling about this. All of our results against those two come when we are least expecting it. 

Just now, AW saint said:

I actually hate games against the old firm. We are subjected to the nile from their support and refs give us no decisions at all. 

Bloody big Egyptian rivers.

McMenamin not in squad. That midfield two of O’Hara and Kwon going to have to cover a lot of ground in this 5-2-3 formation we seem to be going with. Big chance for Jamieson.

IMG_5370.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Lex said:

McMenamin not in squad. That midfield two of O’Hara and Kwon going to have to cover a lot of ground in this 5-2-3 formation we seem to be going with. Big chance for Jamieson.

IMG_5370.jpeg

Mcmennamin is injured