🔴🔵 The Caley (ft. God) v Queen's Park 🕷🕸

Christianphobia, would you do the same if he was Jewish? Naa, thot not! You would get slated for it. Pathetic behaviour from some disgraceful ICT fans. 

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Hiya Derek, Hiya pal 

Antisemitism gets called out, Islamaphobia too. Yet you go ahead and do the same to one of your players. Serious shite patter. What a pathetic weasels some of you are!

9 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Do one for Muhammad, there must be Muslim players in the Championship. I dare you!

Yet, fine to take the piss out of Christians. Pathetic. (BTW I'm Agnostic not that it matters)

5 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Christianphobia, would you do the same if he was Jewish? Naa, thot not! You would get slated for it. Pathetic behaviour from some disgraceful ICT fans. 

IMG_0033.gif

1 minute ago, Sonam said:

Antisemitism gets called out, Islamaphobia too. Yet you go ahead and do the same to one of your players. Serious shite patter. What a pathetic weasels some of you are!

Coming from the fan of a club who employed known racist, misogynist and homophobe Malky Mackay. I think you should sit this one and get ready for church in the morning you lunatic 

13 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Do one for Muhammad, there must be Muslim players in the Championship. I dare you!

Yet, fine to take the piss out of Christians. Pathetic. (BTW I'm Agnostic not that it matters)

Evening, Derek. 

2 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Stop going off topic, this thread should be full of Caley tears, not shite chat about religion.

No tears here. We were shite. Had plenty of the ball but barely created any chances. Well deserved win for QP.

Dearie me, a bit over the top with this patter pal, has this anything to do with County's result today and their continuing slid into relegation? or do you need some personal professional counselling?

I'm not taking the piss here but I an concerned about your mental state.

9 minutes ago, Sonam said:

1000_F_225313916_qeFMU2U85HFzkt0k6ikiNQ8

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

No tears here. We were shite. Had plenty of the ball but barely created any chances. Well deserved win for QP.

Never felt like we'd score today. Our home form is rotten and although new faces it's the same old issue breaking a team down.

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dearie me, a bit over the top with this patter pal, has this anything to do with County's result today and their continuing slid into relegation? or do you need some personal professional counselling?

I'm not taking the piss here but I an concerned about your mental state.

I'm fine, despite today's awful result. Play offs I reckon. That's what County deserve for hiring both Mackay & Adams. 

Just wondering why you don't do the same piss takes with Muslim or Jewish players? Strange ;)

Anyway, great result Queen's Park. Made a bad County result soothing to see some ICT tears. Focus on your own relegation battle!

Unless you haven’t noticed, this is our match thread :lol: You’ve waded in here havering utter nonsense