๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต The Caley (ft. God) v Queen's Park ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ

26 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Anyway, great result Queen's Park. Made a bad County result soothing to see some ICT tears. Focus on your own relegation battle!

Wait, this idiot isnโ€™t even a ICT fan?!

50 minutes ago, Sonam said:

I'm fine, despite today's awful result. Play offs I reckon. That's what County deserve for hiring both Mackay & Adams.ย 

Just wondering why you don't do the same piss takes with Muslim or Jewish players? Strange ;)

I've never taken the piss out of any religious players as I don't know any by their religion and like all fans I'm more interested in a players ability, but it seems to be an issue with you which I find odd when you declare you're agnostic.

Each to hos own but people in glass houses should not throw stones.

19 minutes ago, QPEast said:

Wait, this idiot isnโ€™t even a ICT fan?!

Call me what you want, you don't know me. Whether I'm educated or not makes little difference.ย 

The thing that annoys me is that a geniually nice player who I have spoken too, Alex Samuel (most players are p***ks lets face it) is getting the pish ripped out of him by the so called 'fans' of the team he now plays for. Even scored a hatrick the other week for ICT. Bad craic, that's all. Wouldn't be done to other players religions like I've said. Lets see any of you do the same to Mohammed, hehe :)ย 

As for 'Adams Out' yeah, totally feel that way tbh. Anyway, thanks at least for lifting us up. Beautiful victory by Queens by the sounds of it :)

1 minute ago, Sonam said:

Call me what you want, you don't know me. Whether I'm educated or not makes little difference.ย 

The thing that annoys me is that a geniually nice player who I have spoken too, Alex Samuel (most players are p***ks lets face it) is getting the pish ripped out of him by the so called 'fans' of the team he now plays for. Even scored a hatrick the other week for ICT. Bad craic, that's all. Wouldn't be done to other players religions like I've said. Lets see any of you do the same to Mohammed, hehe :)ย 

As for 'Adams Out' yeah, totally feel that way tbh. Anyway, thanks at least for lifting us up. Beautiful victory by Queens by the sounds of it :)

Give it a rest pal you're boring and making a twat of yourself.

Vent yer spleen on your own forum.

56 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Unless you havenโ€™t noticed, this is our match threadย :lol:ย Youโ€™ve waded in here havering utter nonsenseย 

As if you haven't commented on County threads! I will post freely wherever I want, hehe :)

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Give it a rest pal you're boring and making a twat of yourself.

Vent yer spleen on your own forum.

I'll post where I please, look at your own fans twattish behaviour FFS! Was ONLY pointing it out ;)

Sad craic to a genuially nice player. How low can some ICT fans go, pathetic really.:( Some people would be offended by that, little respect for anyone. Sad.

Doesn't happen to any Jewish or Muslim players. Why is that? What is the difference? Only asking questions that you can't answer...

40 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Well that result was totally unexpected and that goes for QP fans too as they hardly showed on the thread before the game, looks like the new signed subbed players will take time to settle into the Scottish game.

TBF, Sandy, there wasn't much comment from anyone, never mind the Queen's fans. Nerves about how the season will end, I suppose.

Losing faith in Duncan a bit right now. Still think we have players who can do better, but the tactics aren't working.

The 2 new defenders don't necessarily weaken us at the back. But bring the ball forward a little quicker. That's one positive.

We're still lacking a creative outlet to get in behind defences. Relying on Samuel to just batter through. And neutralising Billy (our biggest goal threat by sitting deeper. He doesn't have the vision to be making the passes to break through defences. Neither does Shaw or long staff.

Just bring in Doran or Macgregor, play the 2 strikers high up, or both.

Not sure about Macalister yet. Didn't seem great. But give him a bit of a chance. People a bit better, can run with the ball and getting into good positions. Looked more likely to score than Samuel by the end

2 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Losing faith in Duncan a bit right now. Still think we have players who can do better, but the tactics aren't working.

The 2 new defenders don't necessarily weaken us at the back. But bring the ball forward a little quicker. That's one positive.

We're still lacking a creative outlet to get in behind defences. Relying on Samuel to just batter through. And neutralising Billy (our biggest goal threat by sitting deeper. He doesn't have the vision to be making the passes to break through defences. Neither does Shaw or long staff.

Not sure about Macalister yet. Didn't seem great. But give him a bit of a chance. People a bit better, can run with the ball and getting into good positions. Looked more likely to score than Samuel by the end

The boy McAllister looked completely lost after coming on I thought , game seemed to completely pass him by.

ย 

Not going to write him off by any means, but by the end of the game we were playing like what we are - a team of strangers thrown together.

Worrying times.

Canโ€™t stress enough how important getting a result today was. Genuinely never felt so happy to see a QP side grind and play ugly football if it means getting a positive result. Far too often, even going back last season we always had a soft touch about us but under Davidson we seem to be learning about the โ€˜dark artsโ€™ a lot more. You can tell from Davidsonโ€™s interviews how much he loves players getting stuck in and flying into tackles. Joshua Scott was a prime example of that as a sub, immediately flying in to win the ball. You have to be able to do that if youโ€™re to compete in the championship

The game wasnโ€™t pretty at all but when you have a player like Dom Thomas, youโ€™ve always got a chance of creating something from nothing. The guy has been dealt a hard card this season getting plucked everywhere on the pitch, expected to win games of football on his own but when you actually play him out wide in a settled structure, you immediately see how much better he is. His individual 2nd half performance was tremendous and deserved the goalย 

Bannon arguably had his best game of the season at the back and even though Iโ€™ve criticised him lots this season, Tizzard really grew into the game 2nd half and dealt with anything that fell in the box. Really pleased for him, should do his confidence the world of good

Canโ€™t say I was too impressed with Inverness at all. They had a lot of possession around the box but I canโ€™t recall many if any real clear cut chances (bizzarely Ferguson suggests otherwise)Interesting recruitment strategy signing a host of young guys from down south and seeing a lot experience leave the door. Thereโ€™s a noticeable difference from the PL 2 division compared to the Scottish championship and Iโ€™d be concerned that these guys might take a while to adapt to the pace of things.ย 

5 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Thatโ€™ll be macgregor that โ€˜hasnโ€™t seen much offโ€™ yet Dunc seems happy to throw anybody else in. Weird