πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ The Caley (ft. God) v Queen's Park πŸ•·πŸ•Έ

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My first ever Caley Thistle league game was home to Queens Park.Β  What a start, hope it's not an omen

Β 

Β 

I was there and it doesn't seem like 30 years ago! Have I been up here that long?

Inverness had plenty of the ball today but did very little with it. A poor game, but delighted to get down the road with 3 points.

That's now 3 wins from our last 4 games; if we can carry on at this rate we'll be absolutely fine.

1 minute ago, Sonam said:

Shite patter. Would you do such things for any Muslim players? Have some respect for others ya cock!

No, I probably wouldn’t put the face of a Muslim onto Jesus. That would be weird.

2 hours ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

This is what I could make of our starting eleven today. Can the people at the match please clarify which formation we're playing today?Β 

20240203_144737.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-03-14-51-47-257-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

You really don't want to accept 3-5-2 πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

No, I probably wouldn’t put the face of a Muslim onto Jesus. That would be weird.

Do one for Muhammad,Β there must be Muslim players in the Championship. I dare you!

Yet, fine to take the piss out of Christians. Pathetic. (BTW I'm Agnostic not that it matters)