🔴🔵 The Caley (ft. God) v Queen's Park 🕷🕸

Highlights give more reason to be hopeful than I had thought reading comments on here. Looks like we moved the ball about well and had lots of possession in and around QP box. Don’t think we’ll often play like that and score nothing.

10 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Highlights give more reason to be hopeful than I had thought reading comments on here. Looks like we moved the ball about well and had lots of possession in and around QP box. Don’t think we’ll often play like that and score nothing.

Didn’t go but can’t see much to cheer about in those highlights, just a typical home performance. I’m sure we’ll not disgrace ourselves next week in the Cup but home and away form is like night and day.
We never had the quality to break teams down if they sit in, but losing the likes of Welsh and Wotherspoon just throws it into even sharper perspective. I thought Anderson was a real star for us earlier in the season but he seems to have faded right out.

I'm immediately liking the cut of Joshua Scott's jib.

Got right stuck in, and shows a bit of flair. 

It was very heartening to see us grind out a win. Over all I thought a draw would have been fair, my er** was twitching that last ten, when they threw the kitchen sink at it. 

Glorious hoops. 

Edited by GloriousHoops

Not seeing the dominance spoken about by Dunc in those highlights tbh. Couple of efforts from free kicks and missed headers. Guys I was speaking to after the game said it was woeful to watch. Glad I decided to go in the sesh instead! 

21 hours ago, Sonam said:

Call me what you want, you don't know me. Whether I'm educated or not makes little difference. 

The thing that annoys me is that a geniually nice player who I have spoken too, Alex Samuel (most players are p***ks lets face it) is getting the pish ripped out of him by the so called 'fans' of the team he now plays for. Even scored a hatrick the other week for ICT. Bad craic, that's all. Wouldn't be done to other players religions like I've said. Lets see any of you do the same to Mohammed, hehe :) 

As for 'Adams Out' yeah, totally feel that way tbh. Anyway, thanks at least for lifting us up. Beautiful victory by Queens by the sounds of it :)

Can't believe I went through 2 factor authentication and password resets just to tell you that you are a fucking weapon.

14 hours ago, SanMiguel said:

Can't believe I went through 2 factor authentication and password resets just to tell you that you are a fucking weapon.

Whatever, couldn't care less what disrespectful people like you think. I don't follow any faith, don't believe or disbelieve cause I don't know what's going on. I find out & out athesists hold their own very strong beliefs and certainty, many with total arrogance that there is nothing. For those that are you don't realise you believe more than anyone! 

I just was raised to be respectful of other people, whether they have a religion or not. I don't offend anyone based on religion. Unlike many on here. Some of you are pretty sad people. I was really disappointed when County hired Malky. Again now with Adams. Just fans don't get a say in who is the manager.

I repeat. Let's see some of you take the piss out of other players with different religions. Why not rip the piss out of Mo Salah? Or any other Muslim or Jewish player? Must be some in the Championship. Lets see a mocking of Mohammed, or the Jewish faith. Yet none of you do! You see it never happens because there is a name for that!! 

Easy to punch down and mock the Christians though. Big laughs for some of you I guess, sad really. Hardly motivating for a current ICT player. Few players cross the bridge to ICT that I hope to see do well. 

You can all keep positing your mocking shite for all I care. Can't offend an agnostic ;)

On 03/02/2024 at 18:22, QPEast said:

Wait, this idiot isn’t even a ICT fan?!

On 03/02/2024 at 18:51, Sonam said:

Call me what you want, you don't know me. Whether I'm educated or not makes little difference.

Helpfully, only a genuine idiot wouldn't know the difference between being uneducated and being an idiot.

You fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Sonam said:

I repeat. Let's see some of you take the piss out of other players with different religions. Why not rip the piss out of Mo Salah? Or any other Muslim or Jewish player? Must be some in the Championship. Lets see a mocking of Mohammed, or the Jewish faith. Yet none of you do! You see it never happens because there is a name for that!! 

Easy to punch down and mock the Christians though. Big laughs for some of you I guess, sad really. Hardly motivating for a current ICT player. Few players cross the bridge to ICT that I hope to see do well. 

You can all keep positing your mocking shite for all I care. Can't offend an agnostic ;)

The really remarkable thing is that you've somehow convinced yourself that people are mocking Alex Samuel. 

1 hour ago, Sonam said:

I think that quite a few of our players must be ultra Orthodox Jews as they never seem to turn up on a Saturday

Frank Carson dies aged 85 – after a final one-liner | The Independent | The  Independent

2 hours ago, Sonam said:

I just was raised to be respectful of other people

I'd imagine your parents would be quite disappointed in you then given the obnoxious way you keep derailing the thread. Mibbe try showing a bit of respect to those of us who want a discussion about the fitba, eh?

On 03/02/2024 at 11:57, PB1994 said:

IMG_0031.jpeg

I'd say thats mocking and pretty disrespectful to the player. 

Do the same for Muslims/Jews etc, but as I say there is a term for that!

1 minute ago, Sonam said:

I'd say thats mocking and pretty disrespectful to the player. 

Do the same for Muslims/Jews etc, but as I say there is a term for that!

Jesus is one of the main prophets in Islam you dunce