Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

357 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aberdeen forum is really pushing for Warnock and Cormack seems the type that would scour the forums to try and pretend he's in touch with the fan base.

Remember reading not too long back that Warnock always wanted to manage in Scotland. He's known to like the country,  as he has had numerous holidays, I think, along the West Side.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aberdeen forum is really pushing for Warnock and Cormack seems the type that would scour the forums to try and pretend he's in touch with the fan base.

Likely to pick a popular choice on The Forums, you say?

John Hughes appointed Dunfermline boss as former Inverness and Ross County  manager makes hot seat return - Football Scotland

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

There must be some nordic hipsters' choice that's currently tearing it up for Boldklubben Trellaviking or the likes that's a good outside shout.

Danish manager Schipp Shaeggar at crack Norwegian outfit Muteun Mohlestahs perhaps? 

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you’re reading this Dave Cormack, I am a massive Aberdeen fan and I would love for Yogi Hughes to be our next manager. Please make it happen. 

Yours truly,

Central Belt Reds 

1 minute ago, Super Staggie said:

Went for Alex Neil, got Brown correct for Ayr so on a Roll, added the new gaffer will need some contacts as window about to close, so free transfers it is, or are they just going to sign guys tomorrow and say get on with it?

Aberdeen's squad has its fair share of issues, but on paper with a half decent manager, they've still got a much better than most squad. Don't think it'd be a terrible ask for the new manager to work with what he's got for 6 month tbh.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aberdeen's squad has its fair share of issues, but on paper with a half decent manager, they've still got a much better than most squad. Don't think it'd be a terrible ask for the new manager to work with what he's got for 6 month tbh.

I agree but they all appear to have a different style/formation/training regime etc.

38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

No way I'm voting on that list so I can't see the position. Disappointed if Yogi is not the top of the voters list.

You don't have to vote. Just click the button at the side that says Show Results. You will not then be able to vote but it will show you the standings any time you look at the thread.