National Team Kit

That’s the 150th anniversary top I got from DH Gate. Looks alright. I’d have preferred it not to have those badges on the arms but what can you do. I wear it once in a blue moon.

IMG_6544.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

That’s the 150th anniversary top I got from DH Gate. Looks alright. I’d have preferred it not to have those badges on the arms but what can you do. I wear it once in a blue moon.

IMG_6544.jpeg

😂 those badges are too much. 

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

😂 those badges are too much. 

I know. I was disappointed there. If I wanted badges I’d have asked for badges. Still, at least it doesn’t have Rashford on the back. Small mercies.

I’ve ordered the new strip for the boy, so I’ll post a photo of what turns up. He wanted Robertson on the back, so I’m hopeful that’ll be what he gets.

44 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I know. I was disappointed there. If I wanted badges I’d have asked for badges. Still, at least it doesn’t have Rashford on the back. Small mercies.

I saw a pic of someone's Scotland top with Rashford on the back. 😂 wtf is that about? made me giggle. Wearing a top like that out would be  good to bam a few folk up in.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_6544.jpeg

It is available without the badges too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2024 at 12:17, microdave said:

I had another look and found one with a late April/early May delivery so it's all good. The retro tops were all June but I'll make do with what I've already got.

And less than three weeks later, it has arrived. Only a tenner and doesn't look any different. Happy days.

On 17/04/2024 at 11:46, microdave said:

And less than three weeks later, it has arrived. Only a tenner and doesn't look any different. Happy days.

My DHGate top arrived last night. £14 and you wouldn't know it. 

Before that 150th anniversary Scotland vs England game, I was walking down to Hampden with all the crowds, and there was this roaster walking backwards, pointing at people's tops and shouting "real, real, real, FAKE!", apparently because the fake ones can be spotted by the slightly larger badges. He correctly shamed me for saving the thick end of £100. I felt broken, worthless. 

Quite a satisfying ending to the tale though cos when he turned to face forwards again he walked straight into a lamp post.

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Before that 150th anniversary Scotland vs England game, I was walking down to Hampden with all the crowds, and there was this roaster walking backwards, pointing at people's tops and shouting "real, real, real, FAKE!", apparently because the fake ones can be spotted by the slightly larger badges. He correctly shamed me for saving the thick end of £100. I felt broken, worthless. 

Quite a satisfying ending to the tale though cos when he turned to face forwards again he walked straight into a lamp post.

Was the lamp post real or fake though?

3 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

The dhgate look the part but the material used is shite, it's a pure sweat box so I would advise against wearing it in warm weather 

With the money I save I'll purchase several cool,refreshing beers if it's a little warm

4 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

The dhgate look the part but the material used is shite, it's a pure sweat box so I would advise against wearing it in warm weather 

Let's face it, it's going to be close to 30 degrees in Germany in June. You're going to be sweating like f**k no matter what you wear.

Edited by Gordopolis

3 hours ago, highlandmac said:

With the money I save I'll purchase several cool,refreshing beers if it's a little warm

That won't help trust me and it'll give you a bad smell also once you sweat a little, you get what you pay for with these tops 

7 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

That won't help trust me and it'll give you a bad smell also once you sweat a little, you get what you pay for with these tops 

Had several knock offs over the years&never a problem

You honestly think that the outrageous pricing of the official general issue tops is because they're quality garments?

1 hour ago, highlandmac said:

Had several knock offs over the years&never a problem

You honestly think that the outrageous pricing of the official general issue tops is because they're quality garments?

Lucky you. I've had a lot of retro tops from dhgate and they've all been pretty decent then had a couple of the modern tops and they were terrible quality, white trimming turning yellow, sweaty etc. 

Calm doom, I didn't say they the genuine ones were worth the money but they are definitely better quality garments than the China knock off nigels