National Team Kit

31 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’m still needing to ask why the f**k they’ve gone with such a garish shade of yellow.

The shade of yellow is a bit b&q workwear, so could use it out on jobs if you're a tradesman. 

DeWalt Rosewell Black Sweatshirt Medium

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

The shade of yellow is a bit b&q workwear, so could use it out on jobs if you're a tradesman. 

DeWalt Rosewell Black Sweatshirt Medium

Best to get the full kit so that you’ve the high-vis stripes on the shorts as well. Can’t be too careful.

I'm still giving the kit the benefit of the doubt until I see it on the pitch in Amsterdam, but no need to talk shite. 

Ahead of the much-anticipated mass clan gathering 😬 in Germany this summer, the new Scotland home strip has been launched this morning, with tartan taking centre stage on the jersey. Bold graphics wrap around the front and back of the shirt – which will be worn by men's and women's sides – putting a twist on traditional national team look, while a team crest and stylised national flag further evoke feelings of Scottish pride. 🤥

The Adidas strip will be donned for the first time by Steve Clarke’s men's side as they travel to take on the Netherlands in their friendly match on Friday, 22 March. The new men’s away kit is also available from today. This vibrant jersey boasts fresh colours, with an eye-catching design placed across the sides and back. 🥺

SFA

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/new-scotland-euro-2024-home-and-away-kit-released-prices-how-to-buy-and-when-they-will-be-first-worn-4554800

An immense passion rings throughout the nation of Scotland, which has been injected into the home design via a modernized tartan graphic and dark blue base that speaks to its heritage – finished with captivating geometric shapes. The national shirt is the visual symbol that binds a nation together, as its team looks to deliver moments for fans that will last a lifetime. With this, the shirt represents so much more than sport – it represents unity, it represents a passion that connects us, and it represents an identity that is celebrated at its highest during an international tournament. We bind this emotion and energy by nodding to the intrinsic DNA of each federation, topped with bold new looks, which fans can wear proudly, both in the stands and on the streets this summer. The jersey will be first worn in a friendly match with the Netherlands on Friday, March 22.

Sam Handy, Adidas

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/scotland-euro-2024-kits-revealed-by-adidas-with-tartan-twist

Edited by 2426255

37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone who sees "tartan" on that shirt is deluding themselves. 

I’m seeing a manufacturer with lots of unused bits and bobs of material cobbled together to produce a shirt to sell to a country with fans daft enough to pay £75 for the privilege. 

4 hours ago, Swarley said:

You know it's a bad design when ScotRail troll you

The Scot rail seat cover design would have made a better kit to be fair. 

7 hours ago, eez-eh said:

I’m still needing to ask why the f**k they’ve gone with such a garish shade of yellow.

When Robertson picks out the yellow flashes to supply Shankland with a matchwinning cross it will all make sense 🙂

On 14/03/2024 at 15:51, pub car king said:

Yeah the white strips just look out of place amongst the insanity of that kit. 

It does strike me as one that'll be seen in 25 years like all the old umbro fakes knocking about now. 

Screenshot_20240314_155123_Chrome.jpg

Yeah totally agree. Can see it becoming a classic

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Bought for youngest child. Looks far better than online photos, also like how every shirt is different. I'd advise buying in person rather than ordering online as the shirt can look totally different depending on the pattern.

Every shirt is different? Is that the official team shirts too? Could imagine that being against some sort of uefa rule. 

27 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Every shirt is different? Is that the official team shirts too? Could imagine that being against some sort of uefa rule. 

Couldn't tell you about official team shirts, they've never worn it yet.

It's the pattern that's different not the main colour.

On 14/03/2024 at 20:47, andyg83 said:

The 1994 - Euro 96 tartan kit got the same amount of abuse from memory. I reckon it's a cool kit. Modern design but as stated above will be a classic in 30 years. 

I can't remember much negativity to it at the time tbh - loved it anyway and wore it at Euro 96.   

The new home top actually look worse in person imo - nothing like tartan either and the different patterns on each make them look like cheap knock offs. . 

Mine just arrived in the post … in a big cardboard box for some reason.

Seeing it person I actually really like it. The yellow isn’t as offensive as it looks in the promo shots imo.

I am 40 years old. 🤪