National Team Kit

It shouldn’t be difficult to get our navy blue top wrong, but they have managed to. 
I am a bit of a traditionalist and prefer a plain blue shirt with white trim, luckily I am past the age where myself or my sons have to wear the current strip. 
As many others have said the 150th top was very well received and could have been used at the Euros. I will probably wear my Chinese version or it or other retro shirts while in Germany.

It’s just another way they are trying to fleece the fans, especially after many have bought 5 game packages to find out that a couple of the games are now on council telly. 

I don’t really mind the top tbh. It’s not nice enough that I’d buy it in normal circumstances, but because it’s for a tournament, I probably will. Looks awful with the shorts and socks though. 

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

IMG_2034.thumb.jpeg.f842a801c65ef4749603f90bccee803e.jpegIMG_2035.thumb.jpeg.dd986739fca7eac68f2112d20fb4b92b.jpeg

They’ve done a much better job with the Wales kits. Always thought our badge should be like theirs too, just the crest and not the white band around it.

That Home shirt, that's how you do it. Belter!!

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

GIn6EzDXIAAggXF.thumb.jpeg.333f7a7e68fbb026c7fdb7e7bb49e4cf.jpeg

Dearie me

Ridiculous and cheap looking are th first things that pop into my head.  People get paid to design rubbish like this.....worse, people within the SFA get paid to sign off on it.

2 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Ridiculous and cheap looking are th first things that pop into my head.  People get paid to design rubbish like this.....worse, people within the SFA get paid to sign off on it.

I don't think clubs or countries have any say whatsoever in the design of the kit, you get what you're given. This is all on Adidas here

Given the size of the Scottish Supporters Club should the SFA not be involving the fans at the decision process via a member vote?

The suits that sign off on this shite never have to buy anything.

Fcuking freeloading cnuts. 

6 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I don't think clubs or countries have any say whatsoever in the design of the kit, you get what you're given. This is all on Adidas here

Nah. That’s not how it works.

The SFA will have been offered a variety of designs. This might have been the best of the bunch mind you. 🤮