National Team Kit

13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Current home and change shirts are on sale in JD Sport. £30 adults, £20 juniors.

Had plenty of both in loads of sizes in Argyle St Glasgow this afternoon.

Cheers for the heads up, just got maself the home shirt in Dumfries. Low stock of both there, none of the away in my size. Watch the chancers though, they had the aways at £50

2 minutes ago, Molotov said:

🤦‍♂️ 

I feel like I need to readjust my TV after looking at that. 

🤮 

Haha. I think if that's the kit it'll be marmite. I'm not sure - normally prefer classic style but prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt until I see it in a game.

Just now, 2426255 said:

Haha. I think if that's the kit it'll be marmite. I'm not sure - normally prefer classic style but prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt until I see it in a game.

Was just about to say exactly the same

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Not sure everyone will love it but if this turns out to be accurate then at least it's not as dull as a lot of the adidas template international kits seem to be.

I’m not sure anyone will love that.  It looks very much like a training kit to me though.  

Assuming it's really that, and it probably is, bit of a mess with the multiple stupit wee patterns. Might have been best to pick one rather than fling them all on it. Hopefully the away kit is better. 

It's obviously going to become beloved as the top in which we first got out a group ,so I'll probably buy it then.

Just before it becomes a bona fide classic as the top in which we win the trophy, too. 

17 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Current home and change shirts are on sale in JD Sport. £30 adults, £20 juniors.

Had plenty of both in loads of sizes in Argyle St Glasgow this afternoon.

If they've that many left to offload I would hold fire.

Likely be £20 next week.

8 minutes ago, Anfield 1977 said:

If they've that many left to offload I would hold fire.

Likely be £20 next week.

Quite possibly. I got the Euro 2021 shirt last year for £8 delivered. ( it was a tenner on the  JD app but a code gave you 20% off and free delivery).

38 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Giving Highlanders Super Rugby vibes 

8144012_default_1.jpg?CatalogContentDeta

I presume it’s a template (Adidas and Nike seem to make the minimum of effort).  I’m sure sone sleuth could find the same thing in different colours.