National Team Kit

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

Clearly one for the Unpopular Opinions thread, but I think it's superb. £75 is a bit much though.

Definitely getting it.

I like it as well. However, just forked out similar amount for the 150th anniversary top.

No from me. 

3 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Where did you pick these bad boys up from??

They were just added to the JD Sports website. I've bought a pair for each of our games at the Euros (seven pairs).

I can't decide. Depending on the picture I think it's a horrible mess or I think it might be good depending on how it fits with shorts and socks. I think it'll look passable at worst when the team plays in it which is the main thing. 

Both are absolutely shite. I generally don't care that much about strips as there seems to be a new one every few months but a Scotland strip is really easy to get right and we still manage to f**k it up trying to be different. 

5 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

IMG_2034.thumb.jpeg.f842a801c65ef4749603f90bccee803e.jpegIMG_2035.thumb.jpeg.dd986739fca7eac68f2112d20fb4b92b.jpeg

They’ve done a much better job with the Wales kits. Always thought our badge should be like theirs too, just the crest and not the white band around it.

That away one looks like it belongs at the AfCon. An utter brammer of a top.

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

Why all the yellow on it as well? When the f**k has yellow ever been a part of our kit?

Adidas can f**k off

Going for Dortmund style German functionality?

You never know it might pay off....

I really like the away one tbh, the home one still just looks like a daft training top but will wait to see how it looks in the flesh (not expecting it to look any better mind)

Definitely should have just kept the anniversary kit, or at least something very similar.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I'll be buying both, but that's largely because I earn a lot of money. And I mean a lot. 

To put it into perspective, I keep a Balenciaga hi-vis in the back of the Lexus in case of emergencies.

steve coogan GIF