National Team Kit

2 hours ago, HighlandWarrior said:

Personally I'm old school and prefer the blue shirt, white shorts & red socks myself

But the blue shirt, white shorts & blue socks are OK but not a huge fan of the all blue kit

But it's all a matter of opinion I suppose

Hopefully the new kit in March will be a good one as well and that the away kit has a red shirt, blue shorts & white socks (like the old Umbro 1982 kit)   

Red socks aren't really any more traditional than navy or even white but we did go through a run of mostly having them 74-90 which coincides with reaching world cups and colour TV which gives them a feel of the classic Scotland kit.

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Red socks aren't really any more traditional than navy or even white but we did go through a run of mostly having them 74-90 which coincides with reaching world cups and colour TV which gives them a feel of the classic Scotland kit.

It was obviously a lucky combination in qualifying but unlucky at the tournaments. 

I’m with @HighlandWarrior in that being my favourite combination. 

IMG_7828.thumb.png.262d607a79171d34eb5f9295a935ea51.png

21 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

The 96-98 home and away pairing was class.

I still think of that away top as basically the "real" away top, which is obviously just because that's what it was when I was a kid.  Even the other yellow away tops we've had since are nothing like as good. 

On 29/02/2024 at 17:44, Molotov said:

It was obviously a lucky combination in qualifying but unlucky at the tournaments. 

The 82 and 86 home shirts with the anniversary shirt are some of the best we’ve had. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2024 Adidas kits starting to be leaked. I really hope ours are better than these, cos these are all howling, they look like training kits from 2009. The newish Adidas logo is horrible as well, every time they've changed it from the trefoil its gotten worse.

adidas-2024-national-team-kits%20%284%29.jpg

collage-2024-03-05T08_55_16.542Z.jpg

Edited by Jives Miguel

On 29/02/2024 at 23:14, Molotov said:

The away kits from 79 -85 were glorious.

Red tops, navy shorts and white socks. If adidas made a similar away kit to either of them for us that would be glorious. 

Edited by qos_75

38 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

2024 Adidas kits starting to be leaked. I really hope ours are better than these, cos these are all howling, they look like training kits from 2009. The newish Adidas logo is horrible as well, every time they've changed it from the trefoil its gotten worse.

adidas-2024-national-team-kits%20%284%29.jpg

collage-2024-03-05T08_55_16.542Z.jpg

They may be better in the flesh but on first look not great. The two Germany kits look the best of them though.