National Team Kit

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I presume it’s a template (Adidas and Nike seem to make the minimum of effort).  I’m sure sone sleuth could find the same thing in different colours.  

Possibly, though not all of the recently leaked Adidas 2024 ones are templates. Some are unique (such as the Belgium home kit and the Mexico home kit below)

Belgium%20Euro%202024%20Home%20&%20Away%

mexico-2024-home-kit%20(2).jpg

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

4 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Possibly, though not all of the recently leaked Adidas 2024 ones are templates. Some are unique (such as the Belgium home kit and the Mexico home kit below)

Belgium%20Euro%202024%20Home%20&%20Away%

mexico-2024-home-kit%20(2).jpg

Jesus.   Those are… quite something.  

48 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Giving Highlanders Super Rugby vibes 

That's spot on, well noticed. It's not too bad from a distance if it's like that minus the red trim. A bit like the SWNT shirt from a distance.

Liam Wright of the Reds scores a try during the round 14 Super Rugby...  News Photo - Getty Images

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Better view of the home and away shirt if true. 

IMG_8753.jpeg

Beat me to it. Not as keen on the away as it’s pretty similar to what we have now. Home is nice but also feels like a missed opportunity. 

Away one is nice enough, but very lazy considering it's almost identical to the away top we just had. 

Was hoping the home shirt would look better with a look at the entire thing; alas, no. It actually looks worse. Dugs dinner. 

Just have to stick to the hunner odd other tops for Germany. Hey ho. 

I’ll bet you a pound to a penny those Scotland shirts will look 100% better when you actually see the team wearing them in match action. These ‘leaked photos’ with shirts badly hung on a hangar, or draped over a table always, without exception, look shite.

Is that away one a strange kind of really pale grey? 

Home kits should be classic and keep a theme. That one looks fucking mental and strangely I'm all for it.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’ll bet you a pound to a penny those Scotland shirts will look 100% better when you actually see the team wearing them in match action. These ‘leaked photos’ with shirts badly hung on a hangar, or draped over a table always, without exception, look shite.

100%. The leaked photos will be of replica shirts whereas the authentic player issue shirts worn by the team will be of a higher quality with more attention to detail. Good article on the difference below.

https://www.footy.com/blog/shirts/authentic-vs-replica-football-shirts/

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Better view of the home and away shirt if true. 

IMG_8753.jpeg

Like the home, stuff going in every direction kinda reminds me of the Ayr kit this year which I also like.

The away is just the same shite we already have.  Someone will like it and good for them.