National Team Kit

2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Don’t know why we don’t just play in the 150th anniversary kit. 
that home kit looks like a training top, quite smart but not very Scotlandy imo. 

Comfortably the best kit in my lifetime and they wore it twice.    

5 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Are we even likely to wear the away top in the group stages given the colour of the other teams' home/preferred kits?

Don’t know if it actually means anything nowadays but we’re listed as the ‘home’ team for the Switzerland and Hungary games. Wouldn’t have thought Navy v Red was too much of a clash anyway, although I’m not colourblind so I could be way off the mark.  

17 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Don’t know if it actually means anything nowadays but we’re listed as the ‘home’ team for the Switzerland and Hungary games. Wouldn’t have thought Navy v Red was too much of a clash anyway, although I’m not colourblind so I could be way off the mark.  

We wore the away kit v Norway, Spain and Georgia in the qualifiers. Albeit with white shorts rather than the blue ones that was the supposed colour of shorts for the away kit.

I would imagine we will wear the away kit probably v Switzerland. 

28 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Get the old pink top from the 1999 worn for the Germany game!

Scotish Don Hutchison, No.10, is congratulated by teammates Billy Dodds, left, Ian Durrant, right, and Eoin Jess after scoring a goal during the friendly soccer match Germany versus Scotland at the Bremen Weser stadium, northern Germany, Wednesday, April 28, 1999. (AP Photo/Michael Probst)

Oh look it’s Ian Durrant continuing to play football. It’s a miracle. Praise the lord. With one leg as well.

4 hours ago, qos_75 said:

We wore the away kit v Norway, Spain and Georgia in the qualifiers. Albeit with white shorts rather than the blue ones that was the supposed colour of shorts for the away kit.

I would imagine we will wear the away kit probably v Switzerland. 

Conversely, Spain and Norway wore their red shirts at Hampden. As I type I realise both of their away tops are light blue, so that’s probably why. Depends how the referee/UEFA see it, I guess. 

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

The absolute fucking state of Adidas. The only consolation is that we've not got the worst of their 2024 kits. They all look like cheap training kits. Imagine us in an Oor Willie kit

spain%202024%20away%20kit%20(4).jpg

Colombia%202024%20Copa%20America%20Home%

sweden%20euro%202024%20away%20kit.jpg

Chile%202024%20Copa%20America%20Home%20K

Belgium%20Euro%202024%20Away%20Kit%20Lea

"footy". But I like the Belgian one if that is indeed it. On the whole, the Belgium national team have great kits....

The Home top could of been a lot better, having the yellow trimming has given it less of a boring feeling so it then didn't need the striped patern on the middle of the shirt also, it's just trying too much.

Think when the team are wearing it that it may look alright and i'll probably still buy it.

The away top is decent IMO, liking the purple/lilac colour on it but yeah the off white colour is a bit naff and plain, will want to see it in person before judging though.

On 08/03/2024 at 16:54, Savage Henry said:

The away looks like a Real Madrid kit. 

Was thinking it looks like a Shevchenko era Dynamo Kyiv jersey.