National Team Kit

Tried dhgate for a couple of tops but the earliest delivery date is two days before we play Germany and also the day I head over. Is it likely to take that long? 

Edited by microdave

16 minutes ago, microdave said:

Tried dhgate for a couple of tops but the earliest delivery date is two days before we play Germany and also the day I head over. Is it likely to take that long? 

It's about 70/30, with them arriving well before the estimated time most of the time, but sometimes it does unfortunately take that long.

2 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

It's about 70/30, with them arriving well before the estimated time most of the time, but sometimes it does unfortunately take that long.

I had another look and found one with a late April/early May delivery so it's all good. The retro tops were all June but I'll make do with what I've already got.

On 28/03/2024 at 12:17, microdave said:

I had another look and found one with a late April/early May delivery so it's all good. The retro tops were all June but I'll make do with what I've already got.

I ordered my one about two and a half weeks ago. It arrived today. I hadn’t used them before, so wasn’t sure what to expect.  It is a good fit (one size up) too. 

I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between that and the official one. At just under £12, what’s there not to like?

Of course, it could all fall apart in the wash, but for that price it is worth the risk. 

IMG_2791.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Got the same shirt. :lol: 

Haha - good taste 😄 One day I think Scotland should go full Saltire on an official kit. The away 06-07 sort of did it (an inverted version anyway), and it was great.

Edited by VictorOnopko

1 hour ago, VictorOnopko said:

Haha - good taste 😄 One day I think Scotland should go full Saltire on an official kit. The away 06-07 sort of did it (an inverted version anyway), and it was great.

Agreed. Something like that would be better than the new shirt. 

Picked that top up at a pop up shop in Edinburgh about 2 years ago. 

Have Adidas considered that the random nature of the home top is perfect news for the DH Gate Thai counterfeit good guys. 

I've ordered one, was £12.30. If it's rubbish I'll donate it to the clothing bank. Based on anything I've had until now, I'd doubt it. 

On 28/03/2024 at 11:55, microdave said:

That one says it’ll arrive in 7 days.

IMG_6520.png

Do the tops in the shop come in different patterns as every picture i look at the home top looks slightly different, it's putting me off buying one online as don't know what style will arrive?

3 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

Do the tops in the shop come in different patterns as every picture i look at the home top looks slightly different, it's putting me off buying one online as don't know what style will arrive?

Yep, each top is different. Last one was the same, albeit it was just the tartan cuff on the sleeves so not quite as big a deal. 

49 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Yep, each top is different. Last one was the same, albeit it was just the tartan cuff on the sleeves so not quite as big a deal. 

Cheers, living in England so hoping that JD will stock them somehwere so i can see which one i prefer.

Didn't realise last one had different versions either, will need to look at mine!

On 01/04/2024 at 14:48, qos_75 said:

I ordered my one about two and a half weeks ago. It arrived today. I hadn’t used them before, so wasn’t sure what to expect.  It is a good fit (one size up) too. 

I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between that and the official one. At just under £12, what’s there not to like?

Of course, it could all fall apart in the wash, but for that price it is worth the risk. 

IMG_2791.jpeg

Any chance of DMing me the seller of this one?

On 04/04/2024 at 16:35, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Good luck to anyone who has ordered a DH Gate kit.

I got the 150th anniversary tops and the Euro2020 top from suppliers on DH Gate and they were both good quality.  Just your luck.

Biggest issue I’ve had so far was sizing. I bought a Liverpool top for a pals birthday. Supposedly 3XL but lucky if it’s an XL. Maybe they aren’t the best at plus sizes. I’m a Large and the sizing has been perfect. My son is a 26 and the sizing was perfect.

Edited by Scary Bear