Relegation thread - who's going down?

40 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I'll go for that.

We keep clocking up points but seem to be getting nowhere.

The Caley are 6 unbeaten and still in 9th, it’s ridiculous.

On 09/03/2024 at 22:49, PB1994 said:

The Caley are 6 unbeaten and still in 9th, it’s ridiculous.

PT haven’t won in the last 7 league games and haven’t moved a position in the standings the entire time.

It’s a very stupid league.

Well, with Arbroath now needing at least a point more per match than ICT to even catch them, without considering GD, I think we can give them 10th...but, this league, eh?

Queen's Park and Dunfermline, on the back of this weekends performances, should be safe, so that's ICT as the obvious candidate now for ninth, but...this league...

Regardless, the League One threesome of the Accies, Alloa and Montrose (right now) aren't exactly fearsome.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Well, with Arbroath now needing at least a point more per match than ICT to even catch them, without considering GD, I think we can give them 10th...but, this league, eh?

Queen's Park and Dunfermline, on the back of this weekends performances, should be safe, so that's ICT as the obvious candidate now for ninth, but...this league...

Regardless, the League One threesome of the Accies, Alloa and Montrose (right now) aren't exactly fearsome.

Havinf seen them all a few times think ICT are the least likely to get the wins they need so would think they will be 9th, I think they'll win the playoff though. 

18 hours ago, moses1924 said:

Havinf seen them all a few times think ICT are the least likely to get the wins they need so would think they will be 9th, I think they'll win the playoff though. 

No to sure about that, think it depends on form going into them, none of the teams in the top 4 of L2, are going to be frightened of whoever finishes 9th, if they are on a poor run

22 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Welcome to the conversation, Greenock Morton.  

Yip.

We really need to start picking up points or we'll be thinking about the other playoffs🙈

3 hours ago, ecto said:

No to sure about that, think it depends on form going into them, none of the teams in the top 4 of L2, are going to be frightened of whoever finishes 9th, if they are on a poor run

Enmmm....

Screenshot_20240317-183953.png

We're probably only a couple of wins from safety, but vital that we stop the rot next week. It's been a bit unfortunate that Oakley & Wilson being out has coincided with a tough run of fixtures in playing Raith, Dundee United and Partick, but you've got to adapt to injuries and we've failed to do so. With two home games in a row coming up we've a chance to fully remove ourselves from this conversation, but lose again v Dunfermline and it'll be looking like freefall.

4 hours ago, jasperellon said:

The Spiders bringing in Sheridan was a shrewd move and could be enough to save them. ICT, and their alleged financial struggles, for 9th place. 

Nothing alleged about it - we have well substantiated financial struggles!

19 hours ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Nothing alleged about it - we have well substantiated financial struggles!

It's a shame for Highland Thistle - they never really captured to hearts of the Inverness public. The merger between Inverness Thistle and Caledonian FC didn't go that well, the Stadium is a soulless place in a crap location and that, coupled with crap club management is a difficult situation to get out of.

22 minutes ago, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

It's a shame for Highland Thistle - they never really captured to hearts of the Inverness public. The merger between Inverness Thistle and Caledonian FC didn't go that well, the Stadium is a soulless place in a crap location and that, coupled with crap club management is a difficult situation to get out of.

I'd rather have a view overlooking the Moray Firth than looking up at rows and rows of tenements. But each to their own.

33 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

I'd rather have a view overlooking the Moray Firth than looking up at rows and rows of tenements. But each to their own.

Yeah, the view is about all you've got. Shame the stadium faces the wrong way. I loved Telford Street.