Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

So much for me looking forward to a relatively sane match thread after having back to back matches v's the two biggest throbber fan bases in the Premier forum. Although it's still nice being away from the Morton fuckwits, granted.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If you think you have a genuine chance of reaching the top 6 then you're even more of a moron than  first thought.

Can we get a pie chart on how much of a muppet you are please? You certainly hold all the elements required to come out at a high percentage if you rustle up one of the ole pie charts on it.

Thank you.

Genuinely thought youd have grown out of this shtick by now, tbh.

You two should go for an "I'm Roger' style wager where loser must disappear for an agreed amount of time. 

Sunday's result? Who finishes higher in the league?

Get it on ya pair of fuds.

Edited by Big Gus

47 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

You two should go for an "I'm Roger' style wager where loser must disappear for an agreed amount of time. 

Sunday's result? Who finishes higher in the league?

Get it on ya pair of fuds.

How old are you?

Just now, Derryboy62 said:

Big Gus is old enough to remember Dundee winning the big league in Perth and relegating the Saints

Still find it a bit sad Dundee fans have to go back 50+ years for something to gloat about.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Still find it a bit sad Dundee fans have to go back 50+ years for something to gloat about.

Mate, you know every single saints fan will still have a reference to the double on whatever the 2071 equivalent of twitter is!

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

FTFY.

And we never will, tbh. Winning the double in the modern era is a bigger achievement than winning the league in the 60s/70s, IMO.

The financial difference between us and the bigger clubs is far greater than it wouldve been back then.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

And we never will, tbh. Winning the double in the modern era is a bigger achievement than winning the league in the 60s/70s, IMO.

The financial difference between us and the bigger clubs is far greater than it wouldve been back then.

Your Scottish Cup Run...

Dundee

Clyde

Rangers (Pens)

Hibs

Your League Cup Knockout Run...

Motherwell 

Dunfermline 

Hibs

Livingston

As good as an achievement the double was, to compare the results above as a bigger achievement than winning the League, is just nonsense.

You say that it's a bigger achievement due to the financial gulf between teams nowadays, apart from beating Rangers on pens, I would say that other than Hibs, St Johnstone have better finances than the rest of the opposition you faced.

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Never mind the deflection shite, put your money where your mouth is, and promise to f**k off from here forever if you lose.

That's my dream.

Thank you.

I just avoided the weirdo on that one.

Obviously it would never be a "forever" scenario. I don't think that would be good for someone who has made over 60,000 posts here in 10 years mental wellbeing.

Even a fortnight. 

NDD would still be exalted as he was in the Roger episode.

Roger wasn't even that bad/boring/post way too much.

22 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

I just avoided the weirdo on that one.

Obviously it would never be a "forever" scenario. I don't think that would be good for someone who has made over 60,000 posts here in 10 years mental wellbeing.

Even a fortnight. 

NDD would still be exalted as he was in the Roger episode.

Roger wasn't even that bad/boring/post way too much.

I’d settle for him avoiding our ‘own’ thread for a couple of months. When he went into hiding after he upset someone on X (or somewhere) it was total bliss. No self awareness. He’s a bit like the boss in the office, thinks everyone actually likes him when in reality everyone thinks he’s a weirdo tosspot. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely thought youd have grown out of this shtick by now, tbh.

When will you grow up? A young(ish) father. I fear for the example being set. ‘What does your daddy do for a hobby?’ ‘He plays computer games, creates wąnky graphs, and tries to upset people on social media’. 

30 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Your Scottish Cup Run...

Dundee

Clyde

Rangers (Pens)

Hibs

Your League Cup Knockout Run...

Motherwell 

Dunfermline 

Hibs

Livingston

As good as an achievement the double was, to compare the results above as a bigger achievement than winning the League, is just nonsense.

You say that it's a bigger achievement due to the financial gulf between teams nowadays, apart from beating Rangers on pens, I would say that other than Hibs, St Johnstone have better finances than the rest of the opposition you faced.

How many clubs outside the OF won the league in the 60s/70s?

How many clubs outside the OF have ever won the double?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’d settle for him avoiding our ‘own’ thread for a couple of months. When he went into hiding after he upset someone on X (or somewhere) it was total bliss. No self awareness. He’s a bit like the boss in the office, thinks everyone actually likes him when in reality everyone thinks he’s a weirdo tosspot. 

The only weirdo here is the guy who posts multiple times a week about how much he hates someones posts, when literally all he needs to do to avoid is press the "ignore" button.

Literally years of this and you still mewl about me rather than just ignoring me.