Celtic v Kilmarnock

7 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Know the Celtic fans still have a game to lose before we're their next match, but thought I'd start it early. 

Will sort my tickets in next day or two. Got a good feeling about this one, though history tells me I'm wrong to.

I wish I had your confidence.

If we start the way we have in the last few games it'll be done n dusted in the first 20 mins.

I imagine we’ll see pretty much the same lineup as against St. Mirren for this unless Taylor is fit.

AJ won’t make it, we’ve kept quite quiet in regards to his injury but can only assume at best we’ll see him post split, more likely next season.

CCV hopefully doesn’t get rushed back, we’ve done it twice now with the same result, him getting injured again.

Abada is on personal leave, hopefully he comes through it and gets back to doing the business on the pitch.

Idah and Kyogo being on the park at the same time has definitely made us look more dangerous but the defence is still entirely make shift and seems to be putting doubts into the midfield.

Anyway, 2-1 or 3-1 Celtic.

18 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

If we start the way we have in the last few games it'll be done n dusted in the first 20 mins.

That's my fear. 

No idea where folk are getting confidence from. We've been rotten since the winter break. Even in the 2-0 win over Dundee, bar the opening few minutes, we were poor. I fully accept that results are what matters the most but let's not kid on that we have been anything other than bang average (at best) the past few games. 

We finally put in acceptable performance last week but we are coming up against our Bogey team this season so will be interesting one for us. If CCV isnt fit I don't fancy our defence against the physicality of KVV or Vassell. 

As always when going there, need to keep it tight for 20-30 minutes, and hopefully play our way into the game.

Be interesting to see if KVV starts.

Made more difficult probably with the League being so close at the top and Celtic not affording to drop more points.

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Thank god judging by the state of CP.

Seen better grass parks at the juniors this winter.

17 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm worried about our players getting injured on that disgrace of a pitch.

An embarrassment to the top league in Scotland.

Aye it’s not great. It’ll probably need ripped up and started again at the start of the season.

I think this is the second time the grass has wound up with some sort of “infection” after a wet-cold-mild cycle of winters. It’s basically rotted in places.

Our last couple of games have shown me that we aren’t as good as I thought we were.  However we won both games regardless of opposition so I do take some positives from that.  As others have said if we start the way we have been starting and Celtic are on the ball then it could be embarrassing.

I’m not too sure if the players will agree with me but in some ways I would rather this team play Celtic away than Livingston at home. We are not the sort of side who seem to be comfortable going and dominating a game.

Celtic fans were a disgrace the last time we were at Celtic Park so hopefully there won’t be any repeat of that. 

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Aye it’s not great. It’ll probably need ripped up and started again at the start of the season.

I think this is the second time the grass has wound up with some sort of “infection” after a wet-cold-mild cycle of winters. It’s basically rotted in places.

Not sure if we are still using the heat lamps,  every chance Lawwells taken the bulbs out of them with the energy costs.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Not sure if we are still using the heat lamps,  every chance Lawwells taken the bulbs out of them with the energy costs.

Seen them in use with my own eyes, maybe we’re using a cheaper brand that’s burning the grass 😂