Celtic v Kilmarnock

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic and their support just don’t seem up for an actual fight it seems. The **** seem like they’re loving just being involved and suspect that momentum will carry them to a wholly pointless title win that will see them fighting each other and shitting themselves in George square again.  

It’s quite similar to how we felt in Anges 1st season. We had our worst start in a quarter of a century but somehow got on a run, built momentum and clawed it back.

We were pinching ourselves wondering just how the f**k we were now in it and were happy just to be taking the fight to them, Rangers fans will rightly be the same, pinching themselves at how it’s happened but it’s happened.

16 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It has the Clarke schooling Rangers vibe to it

Get well soon Celtic

McInnes changed things with a clear purpose to it, we brought in Bernabei and he made changes that specifically targeted him as the obvious weak link.

Its good tactical management, the very opposite of what was happening in our dugout so fair play to McInnes 

8 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Have you ever considered that the reason why more people hold political protests at football matches, rather than cinema screenings, is because football is inherently rooted in politics?

Quite a wild concept to understand, I know.  

What you say isn't difficult to understand, it just isn't a concept that I agree with.

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

This is pathetic :lol:

So in context here the banner wouldnt impact your ability to watch the film and you would only be raging about it if you disagreed with it?

What the f*ck are you on about?

5 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I don't know the answer. Wouldn't have thought it was him though. 

Yeah you must be right I have in my head that Boyd has only ever scored one goal against us playing for Killie and Rangers. 

20 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Because there’s absolutely nothing apolitical about football, or any aspect of life in general. 

If you don’t want to engage with it, fine, but if you honestly believe that ‘politics should be kept away from football’, then you are burying your head in the sand. 

19 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Where should the proletariat carry out their political activism, then? Public events that gather widespread attention have always been used for political activism and will always be used in that way. A cinema with 20-100 people to watch a film will draw much less attention than a match where thousands attend and is broadcast more widely online or via TV. It's perfectly logical that a cinema screening is much less likely to be used for political activism than a top division football match.

I personally just go for the football but if it's a cause I believed in strongly enough I'd have no issue with it being in a stadium.

😂😂😂😂 Proletariat. Someone thinks they've read some Marx and thinks they're clever 😂😂😂

19 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Have you ever considered that the reason why more people hold political protests at football matches, rather than cinema screenings, is because football is inherently rooted in politics?

Quite a wild concept to understand, I know.  

Possibly because cinema screenings aren't broadcast to the world. And last time I checked the cinema is generally dark and quiet - two prerequisites for successful communication of whatever your political statement is 🤦‍♂️😂

Oh my word. I didn't realize this was the student politics part of P&B. What a load of rot. The odd political statement by small groups of fans does not make football a raging hotbed of a political arena. Your team lost and is in a doom-loop. Deal with it and get over yourselves 😂😂😂