Edinburgh City v Queens

1 minute ago, HighlandQueen said:

Speechless. Just terrible

Think that’s me at breaking point with the club. Glad that Bartley was getting hell as the teams came off.

Was it just me who laughed when they equalised? I should have been furious but it's hard to get angry when the folk running the club clearly don't give a f**k either. 

Should say, well done to Edinburgh Youth. It'll literally be the easiest fixture remaining for them but fair play to them. And I hope the Edinburgh supporters enjoyed the drama at the end given you haven't had much to celebrate this season. 

That's a serious post btw and not supposed to be sarcastic or patronising. 

On 16/02/2024 at 11:25, bod said:

This should be a relatively easy win for us, but we must take Bartley’s line-up and game plan into account.

City’s young team no doubt will be full of enthusiasm and hopefully they’ll be feeling the effects of their midweek game.

Bold, I know but I’m going for a 4-0 win for Queens to try and keep our diminishing chances of the play-offs alive!

It's quite something when even pretty pessimistic posters turn out to have been wildly optimistic.

12 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

That is one of the most embarrassing results we’ve ever had.

You're so right, and I  was there to witness it.

He's got to be gone by the morning.

1 minute ago, Dougie Mills said:

Really? Full time team against a bunch of kids ffs - club is a joke

We are against a group of players who have been assembled on a shoe-string budget who have been on the verge of bankruptcy, in terms of recent history I wouldn’t say it’s an overreaction at all.

3 minutes ago, bod said:

He's got to be gone by the morning.

Not before his latest interview I hope.  It's the only entertainment we get.

I still can't see him getting sacked, although he obviously deserves it.

I think defeat at Annan might be necessary, if we want rid before he gets to start another season.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Was it just me who laughed when they equalised? I should have been furious but it's hard to get angry when the folk running the club clearly don't give a f**k either. 

Yep. I don’t think I’ve ever been as angry leaving a game.

5 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Yep. I don’t think I’ve ever been as angry leaving a game.

I suppose I'd have been fizzing had I been caught up in the drama but from afar it's just laughable unfortunately. Definitely into the Banter Years now.