2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Change in tune from you. A few months ago you were on here saying every other clubs fans were just as bad as Celtic or Rangers.

Aw just fcuk off. There are bams and neds in every support but the arse cheeks are on a different level altogether. 
I’ve been very consistent in my criticism of the bigot brothers. But to imply that all other supports are angels is a step too far. 

Is this what you are suggesting?

Edited by Molotov

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Don't believe what you read in the Tory press mate.

There you go. Antisemitism doesn’t exist. All made up by the Tory press.

30 minutes ago, Orbix said:

a ref who’ll inevitably book Butland for time wasting and hurry up corners and throw ins is a positive for Hibs

Aye, like that was ever happening....................

If the referee deemed Obita to have fouled the Rangers player for the penalty, don't know why he wasn't sent off then. Player taken out in a goalscoring opportunity and Obita could not be deemed to be going for the ball.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Sorry to go against the grain but you can't fly in, two footed at 100mph. 

I'd be wanting a red card if somebody went at a Hibs player like that. 

Doesn't excused the play action by Lundstram 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I think there's a conspiracy against teams from East Edinburgh- City have had more that a few dodgy decisions go against them too. 

Damn those West Edinburgh Masonic Spartans and Hearts gits! 

Now you mention it, the 2 Edinburgh clubs that love the Conservative & Unionist party getting decisions from a group of people that contain the leader of said party in Scotland 🤔.

Rangers & Celtic clearly have links to the party too 🤔.

Moriah-Welsh is a red every day of the week.  Even if he'd missed him completely, it's no 1985 anymore.  Diving in two footed at pace is only ending one way.

The penalty is a penalty and given he didn't even get booked for it, Obita can't really have many conplaints about ending off the park.

Daft from Hibs on all 3 cause they were causing problems and Rangers looked tired

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe you shouldn’t have posted that before your team play a potentially difficult quarter final as well.

Why? Do you think my comments on a message board might prove to be the deciding fa tor tomorrow night? 

7 hours ago, bennett said:

This is the main issue after last night. The reactions online from prominent figures will make it seem like the decisions were errors and feed the ongoing narrative.

I see folk like Tam McManus saying players and managers could go on strike. It’s absolutely ridiculous over 3 decisions that all look pretty reasonable.

9 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Hibs pumped out the Scottish Cup, in "Game Of Shame"-esque disciplinary meltdown, AND Martin Boyle hospitalised? 

oof-christian-bale.gif

You are a cock.

36 minutes ago, AJF said:

This is the main issue after last night. The reactions online from prominent figures will make it seem like the decisions were errors and feed the ongoing narrative.

I see folk like Tam McManus saying players and managers could go on strike. It’s absolutely ridiculous over 3 decisions that all look pretty reasonable.

No it isnt.

I am sure you, or anyone, can explain away any of those decisions as reasonable - but what you cant explain is (to pick one) why Rangers didnt get a red card in the first half for the kick in Will Fish face just outside your box, same as the one Celtic lost a player last weekend.

Marcondes complained about it and got a yellow for his trouble.

This isnt about one match, its about the systemic and ingrained bias from officials toward your club. 

I should also say that singing for 90 minutes about ******s, Bobby Sands etc on Wednesday could see you in trouble again with UEFA - last night? No problem, crack on lads, sing on. 

Frankly, your fans - particularly those who follow you away - are scum.

Rangers fans offended about establishment bias............. 

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Not got a link at the moment, but I see Jim Delahunt, very politely, raised the issue of broadcasters having to apologise for one stray comment, but mysteriously not hearing anything when full stands rain down loathsome bigotry. 

The replies are as you'd expect. 😞

53 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You are a cock.

No it isnt.

I am sure you, or anyone, can explain away any of those decisions as reasonable - but what you cant explain is (to pick one) why Rangers didnt get a red card in the first half for the kick in Will Fish face just outside your box, same as the one Celtic lost a player last weekend.

Marcondes complained about it and got a yellow for his trouble.

This isnt about one match, its about the systemic and ingrained bias from officials toward your club. 

I should also say that singing for 90 minutes about ******s, Bobby Sands etc on Wednesday could see you in trouble again with UEFA - last night? No problem, crack on lads, sing on. 

Frankly, your fans - particularly those who follow you away - are scum.

Rangers fans offended about establishment bias............. 

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Well, for me it is anyway 😂

I never saw the game, just clips of the penalty, goals and red cards so can’t really comment on any boot to the face, but those incidents I have seen it seems to be a wild overreaction from Hibs fans and social media.

Do you have a clip of the boot?

Systemic and ingrained bias can only be evidenced by clearly wrong decisions I’d have thought. And I’ve said before, I do believe referees show bias towards Rangers and Celtic at times, but from the incidents I’ve watched from last night that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Sectarian singing is clearly an issue that needs dealt with, but until clubs vote for strict liability (they won’t) then our governing body is pretty powerless to tackle it as it is a police matter. So it’s a false equivalence to compare the SFA to UEFA in this instance as they simply don’t have the same powers as they do.

10 hours ago, NFL12 said:

There you go. Antisemitism doesn’t exist. All made up by the Tory press.

Last night loud and clear we heard them - for the 1,000th time - sing their bile.  I was pointing out how that would be reacted to if they were attacking a different religion.

The guy I replied to was implying that those calling for a ceasefire in Gaza were singing "We're up to our knees in Jewish blood".

Absolute nonsense.

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe you shouldn’t have posted that before your team play a potentially difficult quarter final as well.

Hearts will stroll it imo, if they can keep Morton at bay for the opening 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Just seen this on Twitter. Interesting fouls/cards stats.

image.thumb.jpeg.fccc86f4a49e369a992374310185f7e7.jpeg

Happens quite often vs the two cheeks, refs are quick to book Hibs players while they get away with foul after foul. Celtic made four more fouls than us in the most recent game but had two less bookings. 

I will say I’m not sure there can be much argument about the Moriah-Welsh red card. He went flying in, off the ground and two footed. Lundstram 100% didn’t get any contact but not sure that matters these days.