Hibs v Dundee

3 hours ago, Girth said:

It just doesn't work...

• HeartDees
  • DeeBos
  • JamDees

Sorry champ, our bond is unbreakable. 

Dating Fail GIF by HBO Max

Har-Dees would be the best, but doesn't have the same feel. 

As for the actual game - Hibs appear to be on a dismal run, but we will help them out with a 1-0 loss thanks to a defensive mix-up...

I'm hoping to attend now but waiting on confirmation that a previously arranged family event is no longer happening. Looking at the Hibs website there are only about 30 tickets left in the two sections allocated to Dundee fans. Do any Hibees on here know if they will open up a third section is we sell out soon?

On another note for Dees travelling by train, bear in mind that the egg chasers are playing at Murrayfield on Saturday so the trains will be rammed.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Har-Dees would be the best, but doesn't have the same feel. 

As for the actual game - Hibs appear to be on a dismal run, but we will help them out with a 1-0 loss thanks to a defensive mix-up...

Just the suggestion of an affiliation with them makes me think,

Har Dee Har Har.

20 hours ago, thedees said:

Any Idea where is the best place to park the car?🤞

As prev mentioned, Meadowbank retail park, its less than 5 mins saunter to your end over the railway behind the Sainsburys.

However..............there are a staggering number of roadworks and temp traffic lights in Edinburgh at the moment* - and they are resurfacing the bit between the top of Easter Road and Meadowbank - came through it earlier in a rush and it was annoyingly slow.

*fucking always

A big match for two historic clubs in this country. May the best side win.

Great rendition of Sunshine on Leith. Pride in their local area and the club at the heart of it through generations. That's a proper club, unlike your Livis, Hamiltons, St Mirrens and Dundee Utds.

Thank you.

In light of our ever growing relationship it’s only right for the fans of Hibernian to alter the lyrics of one of their most popular chants.

”We are Hibernian FC, we hate Jam Tarts and we love Dundee” would be more apt.

36 minutes ago, Lalo said:

In light of our ever growing relationship it’s only right for the fans of Hibernian to alter the lyrics of one of their most popular chants.

”We are Hibernian FC, we hate Jam Tarts and we love Dundee” would be more apt.

We retired this one after 1986 m9.

It was only right

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

A big match for two historic clubs in this country. May the best side win.

Great rendition of Sunshine on Leith. Pride in their local area and the club at the heart of it through generations. That's a proper club, unlike your Livis, Hamiltons, St Mirrens and Dundee Utds.

Thank you.

Brilliant rendition. What a song. Anyone know who the Dude in the wine coloured jacket is? I think he lived in the flat next door to me back in the day. Fucking shite choice of jacket for a recording such as this anyway. Cunto.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Brilliant rendition. What a song. Anyone know who the Dude in the wine coloured jacket is? I think he lived in the flat next door to me back in the day. Fucking shite choice of jacket for a recording such as this anyway. Cunto.

Is that not a tv presenter from the ‘90s / ‘00s?  I think he did consumer type shows in the main.  I can’t remember his name though.

I also think it’s more a maroon coloured jacket which is completely unacceptable under any circumstances but especially when speaking to the Proclaimers!

44 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Is that not a tv presenter from the ‘90s / ‘00s?  I think he did consumer type shows in the main.  I can’t remember his name though.

I also think it’s more a maroon coloured jacket which is completely unacceptable under any circumstances but especially when speaking to the Proclaimers!

Didn’t want to sully the thread by using that word 🤮 

5 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

He looks a bit like Morrisey.

Which, in turn, is what I expect @Bigmouth Strikes Again to look like. Flashy watch but not as well dressed as that (no offence)

12 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

If Hibs have given us the full 3 sections then I make that to be around 1350 tickets. Not many available left so looks like we're taking a decent support down. Hopefully shift quite a few more before Saturday.

Great if thats the case.

Well done lads